Sign in to follow this  
Frank Grimes

Aberdeen v Sevco - Scottish Cup QF

Expectation is low, but then again it can't really be much lower than the day of the League Cup Semi and we all know how that turned out.

If we're going out, please at least go out fighting

On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 18:51, Rodhull said:

Do you think Bob is guaranteed a seat with the allocation reduction?

I'm sure he's already got his brief for the Semi already!

I've a bad feeling McInnes will set up ultra defensively. I just hope he doesn't go 3 at the back but I think he will to get added height in the team. Not confident at all, 3 1 rangers. 

Looks like Arfy probably won't make this one, a big loss as he's the creative one in midfield. Probably a straight swap with Davis if he doesn't make it.

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

Looks like Arfy probably won't make this one, a big loss as he's the creative one in midfield. Probably a straight swap with Davis if he doesn't make it.

Arfy? It reads like you know him or have even seen him play in person. Arf indeed.

Being a regular at Celtic away matches, Pittodrie is one of the grounds, along with Tynecastle and Easter Road where there is at least one ticket checkpoint before the approaches to the turnstiles, you also get frisked/patted down for things like alcohol and flares although folk still find a way to get the latter in, as do I with my hip flask that goes to every game with me.
I really hope you give the hip flask a good rinse after you extract it from its "hiding place".