Aberdeen v Sevco - Scottish Cup QF

Frank Grimes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've a bad feeling McInnes will set up ultra defensively. I just hope he doesn't go 3 at the back but I think he will to get added height in the team. Not confident at all, 3 1 rangers. 

Looks like Arfy probably won't make this one, a big loss as he's the creative one in midfield. Probably a straight swap with Davis if he doesn't make it.

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

Looks like Arfy probably won't make this one, a big loss as he's the creative one in midfield. Probably a straight swap with Davis if he doesn't make it.

Arfy? It reads like you know him or have even seen him play in person. Arf indeed.

Being a regular at Celtic away matches, Pittodrie is one of the grounds, along with Tynecastle and Easter Road where there is at least one ticket checkpoint before the approaches to the turnstiles, you also get frisked/patted down for things like alcohol and flares although folk still find a way to get the latter in, as do I with my hip flask that goes to every game with me.
I really hope you give the hip flask a good rinse after you extract it from its "hiding place".

Archived