Aberdeen v Sevco - Scottish Cup QF

Frank Grimes

Ok, lets it keep it extremely simple shall we.
Do you think demand will outstrip supply with our spineless board of directors only asking for 850 ?
Secondly do you think that is fair on the players having less than 2% of the potential crowd ?

1) yes I do. It happens.

2) maybe not, but let’s not give them excuses. They’re big boys.

I’m not disagreeing but I’m just not really that upset. Sorry.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Fair point well made. 

In other news, Sheep62 has potential on this thread for the mother of all meltdowns, possibly the greatest in the history of Pie and Bovril. 

The I care about your opinion is never likely to occur, so f**k off **** *******

Do you struggle to interpret what I type *****. You keep repeating yourself. I am angry about this and believe I have justification. Now f**k of to Keerydale Street or wherever your type hang out

To be honest I thought it was snidey Aberdeen not giving a bigger allocation. Whats the point in having a rule if some arent going to stick to it. Cup games should be different to league game  with a larger away crowd where possible imo.

Unsuprising to see the **** do the same though.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

To be honest I thought it was snidey Aberdeen not giving a bigger allocation. Whats the point in having a rule if some arent going to stick to it. Cup games should be different to league game  with a larger away crowd where possible imo.

Unsuprising to see the **** do the same though.

Safety Certificate, thought that had been well enough explained already, but here we go with another ****** *** wading in where it doesn't concern them.

And yet they wonder why they are universally hated

1 minute ago, H Wragg said:

So why do the club not appear to be requesting an appropriate number of tickets?

I have to admit I'm baffled by this.

Because they are spineless. 

Even 5% of the ground capacity would have been a start, and in all reality probably enough 

Just now, Sheep62 said:

Safety Certificate, thought that had been well enough explained already, but here we go with another ****** *** wading in where it doesn't concern them.

And yet they wonder why they are universally hated

I was aware of the excuse but where that happens then should be given more (ie: full stand)  as opposed to less.

I was aware of the excuse but where that happens then should be given more (ie: full stand)  as opposed to less.

And let the heathen c***s wreck more of our ground.

Don't think so

Oh and don't think your lot are any better

Two cheeks, same arse

Just now, Sheep62 said:

And let the heathen c***s wreck more of our ground.

Don't think so

Oh and don't think your lot are any better

Two cheeks, same arse

-Supports a northerly team

-Seething angry mess

-thick 

-arrogant

Pep Welcome back!

-Supports a northerly team

-Seething angry mess

-thick 

-arrogant

Pep Welcome back!

Yep ,when the knife goes into both cheeks, they join masses.

Quele surprise

Anyway,  little scenario for you Mr Ball

You draw the **** at home in Scottish Cup, and you give them not the potential 20% of the capacity but 10%. For the replay Liewell says, no issue SquintyEye, just give us less than 2% of your ground and thats a deal.

You happy with that, or still struggling to get your head around why I AM fucking raging

3 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Yep ,when the knife goes into both cheeks, they join masses.

Quele surprise

Anyway,  little scenario for you Mr Ball

You draw the **** at home in Scottish Cup, and you give them not the potential 20% of the capacity but 10%. For the replay Liewell says, no issue SquintyEye, just give us less than 2% of your ground and thats a deal.

You happy with that, or still struggling to get your head around why I AM fucking raging

Well no you aren't listening this shouldn't be an option. 20% should be the minimum. You broke the rules, so did they but they just took the piss just that little bit more.

Well no you aren't listening this shouldn't be an option. 20% should be the minimum. You broke the rules, so did they but they just took the piss just that little bit more.

Its you thats not listening.

Our spineless board said just give us the usual.

It's really not difficult to comprehend

No one I know would have blinked an eye, if we went to them and said, we gave you 2000 tickets, thats what we want for the replay.

Anyway, calming down a little now as just about accepting the situation. Nice to take half their cash

I think it’s up to 20% with the agreement of the police. The fence issue meant that you’d need alternative policing arrangements to accommodate the extra fans. The police may have said no. I’m not 100% sure.

There doesn’t seem to be any bad blood between the clubs over it more fans on social media losing it.

Its you thats not listening.
Our spineless board said just give us the usual.
It's really not difficult to comprehend
No one I know would have blinked an eye, if we went to them and said, we gave you 2000 tickets, thats what we want for the replay.
Anyway, calming down a little now as just about accepting the situation. Nice to take half their cash

What are you doing to do about it?

1 hour ago, Sheep62 said:

Not a lot of lambing where I am, so f**k off you BIGOTTED *** c**t and keep your insignificant opinions to yourself

You can always listen to the game on radio Scotland, oh wait a minute......

Archived