Aberdeen v Sevco - Scottish Cup QF

Frank Grimes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bob Mahelp
48 minutes ago, Stelling said:

Macinnes' shit is is already smeared all over the Ibrox away changing room. Today was his chance. Old firm final confirmed. TV exec throbbers also confirmed.

Thinking like a true Fermer. 

We've beaten Rangers in Glasgow twice this season and we're on a streak of away results that we've only matched twice in 116 years. 

Playing away from home holds no fears for Aberdeen. 

5 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Thinking like a true Fermer. 

We've beaten Rangers in Glasgow twice this season and we're on a streak of away results that we've only matched twice in 116 years. 

Playing away from home holds no fears for Aberdeen. 

Enlighten me, since Mcinnes took over how many times have you played Rangers at Ibrox and how many time have you come away with a victory?

Type “Kevin Clancy” in on twitter and just revel in the seethe. I thought he had a very good game. It’s just hilarious how moronic some people are. The paranoia is frightening. I have an urge to reply to them all just ripping in to them but with applying for jobs right now I’m not sure how it would come across to potential employers. 

In actual football related news, although he’s not been great this year I think Aberdeen missed GMS when he went off. I’m also not convinced McLennan is a better player than Scott Wright but I reckon he probably puts in more work off the ball so is more of a “managers player” but he doesn’t often create a huge amount 

Enlighten me, since Mcinnes took over how many times have you played Rangers at Ibrox and how many time have you come away with a victory?

At a guess 4 (maybe 5) times and 2 wins ?

Plus the win at the #tinpot SF.

Nothing to fear.

We have played Sevco 6 times in Glasgow over the last 3 seasons. Won 3 lost 3. Feel enlightened now? You are very welcome.

Sevco to receive their usual post match invoice for broken seats, a few of which were thrown at Aberdeen fans in Section S of the South Stand 
A genuine pack of c***s follow that company 

The self proclaimed volunteers of the UVF acted like c***s?

I was stunned, personally.

Sevco to receive their usual post match invoice for broken seats, a few of which were thrown at Aberdeen fans in Section S of the South Stand 
A genuine pack of c***s follow that company 
Sportscene reported this as "seats being thrown from the home and away ends"
If any seats were thrown from the home end, and I never saw any, they would be seats the **** had chucked being returned.
They've been doing this for decades and the media has barely mentioned it.
AFC should publish the bill we send to Ibrox every time they visit for the repair of all the seats they've smashed

1 hour ago, glasgow-sheep said:

Sportscene reported this as "seats being thrown from the home and away ends"
If any seats were thrown from the home end, and I never saw any, they would be seats the **** had chucked being returned.

In the week when P&B is going mad on offensive language we have shite like this.  Anyway, in the spirit of the game and the thread, here's Debbie Harry singing The Clyde is High:

I've seen on Facebook someone sharing a Rangers page saying the replay faces a live TV ban because there are are Champions League games on?
I thought all that had been done away with?

Totally unbiased opinion here - no connection to either team.

I wait with baited breath for the over zealous press compliance officer demanding a two match ban for Shinnies horrendous, over the top tackle on Arfield.
They managed to get McGregor a two match ban for a similar challenge in the last meeting between the teams.

2 hours ago, Snafu said:

So the seats were being thrown from the home end, so Sportscene were correct. :rolleyes:

Can you tell me if this seat is coming or going................or maybe floating ??? (notice members of the Jedi Bears with their hooded garments among the Rangers support).

Image result for aberdeen v rangers

What is the fan with the underpants showing up to?

Good to see Scott Wright in amongst it, bottom right.

20 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

Does Lewis Ferguson regularly contribute nothing or is today just an exception? Can scarcely recall a more anonymous performance.

He's been a stand out this season.

Mentioned it in the Hamilton thread the other day that he looks to be in need of a break. Had only played something like 11 games before this season. Played almost every game for us this season.

10 hours ago, Snafu said:

So the seats were being thrown from the home end, so Sportscene were correct. :rolleyes:

Can you tell me if this seat is coming or going................or maybe floating ??? (notice members of the Jedi Bears with their hooded garments among the Rangers support).

Image result for aberdeen v rangers

What is the fan with the underpants showing up to?

You can see the hand that is controlling that seat, almost dead centre. Impressive feat, making a chair float. Suppose doing that with a seat is nothing when you have been reanimating a corpse for 6 years...

49 minutes ago, Ross. said:

You can see the hand that is controlling that seat, almost dead centre. Impressive feat, making a chair float. Suppose doing that with a seat is nothing when you have been reanimating a corpse for 6 years...

You can see it's coming from that end purely due to the fact not one of them looks that worried about it coming towards them despite looking directly at it.

Archived