Aberdeen v Sevco - Scottish Cup QF

Frank Grimes

15 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

Right, I'm assuming you wouldn't resort to racism to 'wind someone up'? But you'd resort to bigotry to 'wind someone up'? Why is bigotry acceptable but the racism isn't? 

Both you and I (I’m presuming that you’re reasonably intelligent) know that nothing that any Aberdeen supporters did or said on Tuesday was bigoted.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Both you and I (I’m presuming that you’re reasonably intelligent) know that nothing that any Aberdeen supporters did or said on Tuesday was bigoted.

Just ignore him. As with most trolls, he'll get increasingly more desperate for attention and end up posting something that gets him banned.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47569033

Rangers' appeal against Alfredo Morelos' booking for diving in the Scottish Cup defeat by Aberdeen has been rejected.

Morelos, 22, was cautioned by referee Kevin Clancy during the first half of Rangers' 2-0 quarter-final loss.

The striker went down in the box, with pictures showing some contact with defender Andrew Considine.

However, at a hearing on Friday morning the claim was dismissed.

As a result, he will miss the first Scottish Cup game of next season.

Typical west coast bias, should have been upgraded to red. 

And as far as the Post-Pumping, Seething Orc, Dandies Singing, 3 day old Cry-w**k-athon, Aberdeen and their fantastic support are intolerant of intolerance and I have today nominated them for a FIFA fair play award as a result of their actions on Tuesday.

Bigotry has no place in football and we are quite right to point it out, through the medium of song. Well done us.

Exactly why are you following me round the forum having sly digs and accusing me of being another poster? This is my first ever account on here and could be easily confirmed by a forum administrator.  So gies peace you absolute gimp. 

Liar.

4 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Just ignore him. As with most trolls, he'll get increasingly more desperate for attention and end up posting something that gets him banned.

I know that I should, and I know that he’ll disappear shortly, but I can’t help myself.

Former Rangers star Nacho Novo has blasted the SFA on social media after the decision to reject Alfredo Morelos' yellow card appeal.

And Novo is raging at the decision and reasserted his notion, which he made last month, that there is a "Celtic mafia" in charge at the SFA on social media.

Current Rangers star Daniel Candeias liked the post on Instagram, which said: "Three guys on a panel, if they see that was a dive listen – time (to) stop drinking

"(It's) how I said before all of you (at the) SFA need to stop that. You are killing the game.

"Also, how that PETER (Lawwell), Celtic director, can put his wee friends on that (panel) is a disgrace - we no ask for any favours but this is getting out of control.

"I’m a Rangers fan, yeah, and I’m proud to be but f*** me, wake up you are destroying the game."

It follows on from comments he made last month about the SFA being run by a "Celtic mafia". He said: "For me personally, there is mafia in the SFA, in terms of they are run by Celtic. The newspapers are exactly the same and that’s obvious. You can see it from a mile away.

“That’s how I see it. Look at Allan McGregor’s tackle on Lewis Ferguson. Now if you look at Scott Brown’s challenge on Daniel Candeias, that’s worse. It’s a straight red, yet Brown doesn’t even get a booking. If he was took to a panel they would still say no.

“It’s just these stupid things. If it’s one rule for one team, then that should be the rule for others as well. You can’t keep Celtic directors on the SFA panel.

"If people aren’t going to stop them, we aren’t going to go forward, we’ll be going backwards. It will affect the young players.”

IMG_4934.jpg.a7e1f11368122c9357527cedc489f876.jpg

9 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Steve Clarke got abused because some idiots took the time to find out what sort of family he was raised in, as the Kilmarnock manager.

Steve Gerrard was called an *********** as part of a song celebrating a victory. He is the figurehead of a club and set of fans that will never fail to remind you of their links and affection to the orange order, the UVF, the monarchy and all that lovely stuff.

There is a clear difference.

Both are wrong, there is no difference.

What has happened to all the Shinnie pre-contract with Rangers stuff?

Have they decided they don't want a player with all the sectarian baggage that an Aberdonian would undoubtedly bring?

Maybe they are just waiting to announce it before the last 6 game.

9 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47569033

Rangers' appeal against Alfredo Morelos' booking for diving in the Scottish Cup defeat by Aberdeen has been rejected.

Morelos, 22, was cautioned by referee Kevin Clancy during the first half of Rangers' 2-0 quarter-final loss.

The striker went down in the box, with pictures showing some contact with defender Andrew Considine.

However, at a hearing on Friday morning the claim was dismissed.

As a result, he will miss the first Scottish Cup game of next season.

He won't be here next season

28 minutes ago, scoobles said:

What has happened to all the Shinnie pre-contract with Rangers stuff?

Have they decided they don't want a player with all the sectarian baggage that an Aberdonian would undoubtedly bring?

Maybe they are just waiting to announce it before the last 6 game.

Seen a few rumours but nothing that would suggest that we're after him.

If we actually did sign the scruff then he'd have to tidy himself up a bit.

What has this thread turned in to?  I know P&B can be lax about the use of an unpalatable and unacceptable term such as The H word but for posters to revel in the 'SOB' epithet?  For posters to label Rangers fans as 'Orange b*****ds' and to justify it as 'anti sectarian'?  This is shite posting.

I've never seen sectarian apologists on this level since I last viewed RM about 5 years ago.

Archived