Aberdeen v Sevco - Scottish Cup QF

Frank Grimes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Darren1872 said:

Cant stop watching Mcgregor everytime I see the **** play. Why is he such a raging mess these days. Plus, anything along the ground goes straight in the net. 

Because....    must stop 10 in a row:bairn

59 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I don't recall McGregor being a massive teary twat when he played for us. Sevco, and their dead predecessor Rangers, really do odd things to a lot of players.

McGregor was exactly like that in his first spell at Rangers.

Sevco :lol:
Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing 
I’ll scream *** b*stards at those fixtures until my dying day 
It isn’t sectarian just because a few sevconians decided it was about 10 years ago 

Also, we’re talking about a set of supporters that got themselves into a massive circle jerk over their new orange away kit, probably because it would wind up other fans. Now reporting ‘***********’ to the police.

I’d rather we left it out but I’m struggling to lose any sleep over it. No one in Aberdeen gives a f**k about what strand of fiction people worship.

2 hours ago, Darren1872 said:

Cant stop watching Mcgregor everytime I see the **** play. Why is he such a raging mess these days. Plus, anything along the ground goes straight in the net. 

He is a raging mess because he received a two game ban. It is why he has stopped playing for Scotland, regardless of what he says, and it is why he is wanting any Aberdeen player sent off whenever they come into his penalty box. He is acting like a little kid who has had his toys taken away for misbehaving.

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Yes. And it really, really offends me that some of our fans feel the need to lower themselves to the level of the vast majority of the Rangers and Celtic away supports.

So your more disappointed at the mentality of the sheep fans than the actual song they sang?

22 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

I see they're appealing Morelos' yellow card for diving.

What a fucking cheek.

To be fair the one he actually got booked for was a little harsh I thought.

He should have had about 4 more though.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

So your more disappointed at the mentality of the sheep fans than the actual song they sang?

You're like a dog with a bone as usual Willie. It doesn't personally bother me, but it bothers me that it offends other people. I will reiterate that no one should be singing these songs, and really disappointed that some of our fans have allowed themselves to be dragged down to the level of the vast majority of the Celtic and Rangers away support,  and a decent amount of their home support. 

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

I've no idea why he didn't get booked for running into Considine and acting as if he'd been punched. Looking back at it, the incident, which happened right beside the linesman, had to either be a red card for Considine or a dive and therefore a yellow for Morelos. There was no middle ground. 

22 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

It really wasn't. He dived. Contact does not excuse that. Contact is allowed.

Archived