Aberdeen v Sevco - Scottish Cup QF

Frank Grimes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

Exactly why are you following me round the forum having sly digs and accusing me of being another poster? This is my first ever account on here and could be easily confirmed by a forum administrator.  So gies peace you absolute gimp. 

First ever account yet you've been obsessively red dotting random posts of mine despite me having no interaction with you, I believe the word 'lies' is the appropriate response here 

34 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

Excuse me? If you're claiming I have more than one account I'm sure an administrator could confirm otherwise.

30 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

Its the very definition of whataboutery. You're acting exactly like an Old Firm fan. 

28 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

Exactly why are you following me round the forum having sly digs and accusing me of being another poster? This is my first ever account on here and could be easily confirmed by a forum administrator.  So gies peace you absolute gimp. 

17 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

You've made some really creepy posts. I used a forum function to show my displeasure, that's what it's there for. 

3 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

Complete newcomer. No idea why that's so hard to believe. There must be dozens of newcomers a week.  Happy to appear in court to prove it. 

13 minutes ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

Complete newcomer. No idea why that's so hard to believe. There must be dozens of newcomers a week.  Happy to appear in court to prove it. 

Only one way to find out really: 

"Falkirk-based moderators"

"Cyclists"

Why would you call Steven Gerrard an "Orange b*****d", given that he's almost certainly not a member of the Orange Order? I very much doubt that he believes in anything they stand for.

Why would they call my Son a “Sheep Shagging b*****d” ? Just for having red and white on.

Even when coming home from a game that scum aren’t even involved in.

He’s 9 by the way. Born and brought up in Glasgow.

Only support in Scotland that we ever receive abuse from.

8 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Are you offended by the singing?

Yes. And it really, really offends me that some of our fans feel the need to lower themselves to the level of the vast majority of the Rangers and Celtic away supports.

Watched the 12 minute(!) highlights earlier. The most Scottish football I'd seen in months.

1. Well done Aberdeen!

2. Fair play to the SFA for making a 12 minute highlights video that consists 80% of tackles. If this was a true reflection of the game then fair play to each team, particularly Aberdeen, for making it so.

3. Morelos is a Tesco value Suarez. I just fully expect him to bite someone at any second. I often enjoy seeing players being bams like that but we're not as used to it in Scotland and understand he'd rub fans opposition fans up the wrong way if he played for any team in Scotland. He plays for the **** so f**k him.

4. Alan McGregor is still an absolute fucking c**t.

5. f**k the ****.

10 hours ago, Of Average Intelligence said:

Its the very definition of whataboutery. You're acting exactly like an Old Firm fan. 

That is the biggest insult ever perpetrated against me in my whole life. Take it back.

Archived