Aberdeen v Sevco - Scottish Cup QF

Frank Grimes

I prefer the fact the north-east is pure and somewhat ignorant of all that west central Scotland horsesh1t.

For that reason, some of our younger or more stupid fans occasionally seem to feel that using the terms “fen1@n” or “orange” is winding up the ugly sisters rather than feeding the beast and making them think we actually care about all that stuff.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great win for the Dons last night which I massively enjoyed listening to - amazing how a provincial club can regularly outperform a club who are a class above. 

P. S. This thread was quality reading right up till the sectarian pish. Thanks for the positive contributions and associated laughs.

Bring on the Celtic. 

Stand Free. 

33 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Yes I did, but what has the got to do with my condemnation of my own team's fans descending to the levels of ignorance displayed by other team's fans ?

Maybe I'm just a thick ****, maybe you are ?

We'll all draw our own conclusions

Are you always this angry and argumentative?

As for the highlighted rhetorical question, well if the cap fits....... :whistle

Great win for the Dons last night which I massively enjoyed listening to - amazing how a provincial club can regularly outperform a club who are a class above. 
P. S. This thread was quality reading right up till the sectarian pish. Thanks for the positive contributions and associated laughs.
Bring on the Celtic. 
Stand Free. 

Correct.

Take the songs chat elsewhere please. What a joyous thread this has been.

ABERDEEN fans were heard chanting the sectarian ‘Cheer up…’ song at Steven Gerrard after last night’s win over Rangers at Ibrox.

Some travelling supporters taunted the Light Blues boss with the vile ‘sad Orange b*****d’ lyrics at full-time

SunSport has also asked Aberdeen for comment

Spoke to a Rangers fan this morning who went from a shrug of the shoulders "we wur pish"  to a full blown rant culminating  in " And whit have the ******s in the SNP said about the IRA trying to bomb Glasgow?... Nothing!!! "  Glorious. The seethe inbetween these two pearls of wisdom about Aberdeen getting eight yellows and no reds was a joy to behold.  The banter years roll on :thumsup2

19 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

I prefer the fact the north-east is pure and somewhat ignorant of all that west central Scotland horsesh1t.

For that reason, some of our younger or more stupid fans occasionally seem to feel that using the terms “fen1@n” or “orange” is winding up the ugly sisters rather than feeding the beast and making them think we actually care about all that stuff.

Yes, the fact that Aberdeen fans are guilty of sectarian abuse certainly acts as evidence of it being a "west central Scotland" issue.

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

ABERDEEN fans were heard chanting the sectarian ‘Cheer up…’ song at Steven Gerrard after last night’s win over Rangers at Ibrox.

Some travelling supporters taunted the Light Blues boss with the vile ‘sad Orange b*****d’ lyrics at full-time

The fact you read the S*n doesn't surprise me in the slightest. 

9 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Are you always this angry and argumentative?

As for the highlighted rhetorical question, well if the cap fits....... :whistle

So calling myself a thick c**t constitutes being angry in your world ?

Are you always this confrontational ?

I'm one very happy camper

Can't imagine why any AFC supporter wouldn't be today

I understand your frustration and that of your ilk.

Big Bad Sheep Shaggers upsetting the planned bigotfest for the Arse Cheeks by having the audacity to turn one of them over.

You're continual input into a thread about Rangers/Aberdeen says a hell of a lot more about you than me :whistle

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

Have you just woken up, or just not bother checking the last couple of pages ?

Yes, the fact that Aberdeen fans are guilty of sectarian abuse certainly acts as evidence of it being a "west central Scotland" issue.

Most of the Aberdeen younger fans singing this nonsense would have no comprehension of what the implication is or history behind it. I remember being at school in the late 80’s/early 90’s and the f****n and h*n words being used in the playground. No comprehension of what it meant or why it was being said other than the fact that there were Glasgow team “minded” families in the area at the time.

It took me to live to Edinburgh, yes Edinburgh, for a period to realise just how entrained this was in the central belt / west of Scotland / Lanarkshire or what ever the definition is psyche.

Any Aberdeen fan who sings Stand Free and then comes away with sectarian abuse is a fucking hypocrite and can find another team as far as I'm concerned. Leave that shite to the bigot brothers and Hearts.

Fucking scum the lot of them.

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

It's been said several times over the years on here, but signing for Rangers makes normal functioning human being turn into utter wankers.

Ryan Jack, Andy Halliday, Ian Black.  There's many more.

Can't honestly say I noticed much differance in Halliday and Black. You can't blame the **** for everything

Archived