Aberdeen v Sevco - Scottish Cup QF

Frank Grimes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I’m genuinely interested in when Aberdeen fans targeted your captain with sectarian abuse. I certainly wasn’t aware of it, and would be disappointed if it has happened. Just as I’m disappointed with last night’s songs about Gerrard and the vile one about Ryan Jack.

6 minutes ago, coprolite said:

"Sumo" and  "you fat b*****d" are not sectarian. 

The "Cheer up Kris Boyd" was definitely sung during the Scottish Cup game last season. As he has mentioned before, none of it bothers him, and it doesn't actually bother me either, but I think it's hard to argue that it's not sectarian.

It's been said several times over the years on here, but signing for Rangers makes normal functioning human being turn into utter wankers.

Ryan Jack, Andy Halliday, Ian Black.  There's many more.

8 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Won't talk about the other two, but Ian Black has always been a total w****r.

He was alright at the Caley IMO.

Have seen the online footage of this unfortunately and totally disgusted by it. We really shouldn't be so fucking stupid as to put ourselves in the firing line over this sort of carry best left to the knuckle dragging fuckwits still wanking themselves over events best left several centuries ago

Anyone care to bet on the outcome of this ?

12 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

STV news:

Police investigating sectarian singing against Steven Gerrard....... 

Seems fair. I’m assuming that they also did that when Stevie Clarke complained at the same ground?

5 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Have seen the online footage of this unfortunately and totally disgusted by it. We really shouldn't be so fucking stupid as to put ourselves in the firing line over this sort of carry best left to the knuckle dragging fuckwits still wanking themselves over events best left several centuries ago

Anyone care to bet on the outcome of this ?

^^ Still raging at not getting a ticket ^^

3 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

^^ Still raging at not getting a ticket ^^

Intrigued as to how your mind works to draw that conclusion

Actually on second thoughts, perhaps not.

Some things are best left undisturbed 

17 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Intrigued as to how your mind works to draw that conclusion

Actually on second thoughts, perhaps not.

Some things are best left undisturbed 

Possibly because, by your own admission you had a complete fucking meltdown on this thread a few days ago about not getting a ticket. 

I'm interested in this topic because our club captain has been targeted in the same way by fans of both Celtic and Aberdeen amongst others, again despite the complete absence of evidence of him having any association with the Orange Order or their beliefs. If the song was aimed at an actual member of the Orange Order then that would be different. Inferring someone's religious (and/or political) beliefs based on which club they are involved with is sectarian.
You've shown yourself to be a busted flush on the topic and are going ad hominem because you don't have an answer to a valid question.

If it upsets you that much then start a separate thread for it.
This thread is too joyous for point scoring

From the Grauniad today :-
“Trouble’s brewing for $tevie Mbe at the Pope’s Newc O’Rangers after Aberdeen handed them their Scottish Cup backsides at Ibrox. “I’ve put this squad together and I’ve picked the team and tactics, so I’ll take full responsibility for it,” he tooted. “It’s a big problem and challenge for me now. If a result and performance puts the spotlight on me, that’s fine. I’ll take it on the chin, I’m man enough to accept that.””

I see that Rangers are appealing Morelos' yellow for diving. Ironically of the multiple dives he made that was the most contentious so he could win it. If there was any justice he should have it upgraded to a red for the other ones but doubt it works that way.

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I’m genuinely interested in when Aberdeen fans targeted your captain with sectarian abuse. I certainly wasn’t aware of it, and would be disappointed if it has happened. Just as I’m disappointed with last night’s songs about Gerrard and the vile one about Ryan Jack.

Aberdeen fans have shouted "***" and "***********" type comments at Ricky Foster in every game they've played at McDiarmid since he joined us.

40 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Possibly because, by your own admission you had a complete fucking meltdown on this thread a few days ago about not getting a ticket. 

Yes I did, but what has the got to do with my condemnation of my own team's fans descending to the levels of ignorance displayed by other team's fans ?

Maybe I'm just a thick ****, maybe you are ?

We'll all draw our own conclusions

6 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

I see that Rangers are appealing Morelos' yellow for diving. Ironically of the multiple dives he made that was the most contentious so he could win it. If there was any justice he should have it upgraded to a red for the other ones but doubt it works that way.

Seriously, you couldn't make it up 

Archived