Aberdeen v Sevco - Scottish Cup QF

Frank Grimes

1 hour ago, scotfree said:

"Those players go out there to represent the players" apparently.

More wise words from Stevie.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see on *** media some bright spark has had the idea of punting El Gruffalo and the Blue Cafu for £20-25 Million to fund "4 or 5 £5 million" players.

You can see why the old club went tits up. 

Just now, HAMLISCH said:

I just can't let this go.  Despite Rangers being packed full of serial grunters like McGregor, Halliday, Arfield, Jack and Lafferty you've focussed on James Tavernier, a man of colour and effectively used a Your not as good as you think you are, know your place argument to try to justify it.  I don't think he's been involved in any on-field controversy in his time in Scotland if you don't count the Hibs fan running on to the pitch to confront him.

The problem with institutionalised racism is often that people don't know their doing it.  I'm going to look back to the Shay Logan incidents to see if I've misjudged you and if I have I'll apologise.

Take this shite out of this thread please.

This is a thread of joy and happiness this morning.  I want none of your negativity.

2 minutes ago, HAMLISCH said:

I just can't let this go.  Despite Rangers being packed full of serial grunters like McGregor, Halliday, Arfield, Jack and Lafferty you've focussed on James Tavernier, a man of colour and effectively used a Your not as good as you think you are, know your place argument to try to justify it.  I don't think he's been involved in any on-field controversy in his time in Scotland if you don't count the Hibs fan running on to the pitch to confront him.

The problem with institutionalised racism is often that people don't know their doing it.  I'm going to look back to the Shay Logan incidents to see if I've misjudged you and if I have I'll apologise.

Wow.  Quite the jump to racism there.

And believe me, Im not normally one to defend magee, the fucking roaster.

Written by someone with a very high opinion of the shite he spouts.

50 minutes ago, HAMLISCH said:

WTF

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Wow.  Quite the jump to racism there.

And believe me, Im not normally one to defend magee, the fucking roaster.

Unless i've totally misjudged that im pretty sure he is brimming with sarcasm in his retort.

Getting a hard time from a Rangers fan at work for our fans apparently singing about Stevie G being a sad ***********. Surely not? Never heard this before and I'd be disappointed if this turned out to be true.

I'm assuming it's like the other mythical 'stairwell song' that Rangers fans hear us singing that doesn't exist.

Getting a hard time from a Rangers fan at work for our fans apparently singing about Stevie G being a sad ***********. Surely not? Never heard this before and I'd be disappointed if this turned out to be true.
I'm assuming it's like the other mythical 'stairwell song' that Rangers fans hear us singing that doesn't exist.

There was certainly singing about him being Orange. I don’t really see this as sectarian considering half the crowd are decked head to toe in orange. It’s not really an offensive word. Certainly not to the same extent as f****n which also fits the same tune. I’d never sing that.

I’ve no idea what this stairwell song is, couldn’t hum it, couldn’t tell you any of the words. Wouldn’t want to.

13 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

There was certainly singing about him being Orange. I don’t really see this as sectarian considering half the crowd are decked head to toe in orange. It’s not really an offensive word. Certainly not to the same extent as f****n which also fits the same tune. I’d never sing that.

I’ve no idea what this stairwell song is, couldn’t hum it, couldn’t tell you any of the words. Wouldn’t want to.

Songs about the Ibrox disaster do exist.  I have never ever heard them inside a stadium.

I have heard them in pubs etc at big games when the morons attach themselves.  I heard a few in Madrid most noteably.  It's very, very rare though.

Archived