Aberdeen v Sevco - Scottish Cup QF

Frank Grimes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morelos and McGregor are the worst kind of players happy to dish it out stamping on folk trying to break people's legs but can't take anything back, utterly embarrassing when no contact is made and they go away crying to the ref almost so desperately that he has to stop the game.

6 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Just in from Ibrox. I had to buy a ticket from Rangers to get to see the match, and that made it all the sweeter. I had to obviously keep utterly schtum throughout, but it was great seeing their fans in action from close up. We scored our second with half an hour to go, but the moment it went in, at least half a dozen around me left. They were streaming out with 10 minutes to go. Great seeing the guys really enjoying themselves in the corner at the other end. What a result! And it was magnificent how we managed to get eight separate players booked only once.  One of my best days out at Ibrox.

image.thumb.png.b244f7e4da7e1d8d46b4403ebe08fac1.pngSub

Subway Loyal out in force!

6 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Just in from Ibrox. I had to buy a ticket from Rangers to get to see the match, and that made it all the sweeter. I had to obviously keep utterly schtum throughout, but it was great seeing their fans in action from close up. We scored our second with half an hour to go, but the moment it went in, at least half a dozen around me left. They were streaming out with 10 minutes to go. Great seeing the guys really enjoying themselves in the corner at the other end. What a result! And it was magnificent how we managed to get eight separate players booked only once.  One of my best days out at Ibrox.

Did you go to the Louden?

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Did you go to the Louden?

I was parked further down the road from it on Copland Road, but when I came up to it, I decided to keep on walking. Unlike my team, I bottled it.

1 hour ago, Adam101 said:

Morelos and McGregor are the worst kind of players happy to dish it out stamping on folk trying to break people's legs but can't take anything back, utterly embarrassing when no contact is made and they go away crying to the ref almost so desperately that he has to stop the game.

Watched the highlights and Morelos should have had multiple bookings. There were at least 4 dives, the first of which he was booked for. He also made the 'card' motion to the ref to try and get an Aberdeen player booked. That used to be a booking.

He's cowardly scum and the type you'd absolutely love to see take a kicking.

Archived