Aberdeen v Sevco - Scottish Cup QF

Frank Grimes

13 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

To be fair I don’t think the Club have grounds to ask for anymore.

To only give Sevco their normal allocation and Pittodrie, surely makes sense to do the same here.

Rather than yet another petty argument dragged through the press.

And for what ? Can’t see anyone rushing to buy tickets in the lower tier to be showered with all sorts.

2.5K would be all we would take anyway.

We gave Sevco their normal allocation because of safety reasons (the fence couldn't be moved in time).

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some supporters made us a laughing stock for the SF by not buying tickets.

Let’s not embarrass ourselves again by making demands about what we should get for this game.

6 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Some supporters made us a laughing stock for the SF by not buying tickets.

Let’s not embarrass ourselves again by making demands about what we should get for this game.

What has the semi-final sales got to do with a reply? 

This is a massive game so I would expect demand to be over 2,000 a bit like the Celtic game in 2008. Going with our supporters club there was a fair demand for this as we was going to be running a 2nd bus, think other supporters clubs was the same. 

What has the semi-final sales got to do with a reply? 
This is a massive game so I would expect demand to be over 2,000 a bit like the Celtic game in 2008. Going with our supporters club there was a fair demand for this as we was going to be running a 2nd bus, think other supporters clubs was the same. 

Because knowing Sevco they will be petty and say we only gave them their normal allocation in first game so suck it up (ignore the safety certificate argument)

We were “entitled” to 50/50 at the SF and look how that ended. Fans of every Club and the Press ridiculed us. Sevco will just use this as an example.

What exactly do you want AFC to say ?

Gutless, spinless b*****ds in charge of my club

Absolutely disgusted with this. Tell you what let's not bother and just hand the tie to the *** FUCKS.

There are no words to sum up my feelings on this. 

And yes before all the usual half wits comment on this, I am fucking raging and lost my head over this

9 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Absolutely disgusted with this. Tell you what let's not bother and just hand the tie to the *** FUCKS.

And yes before all the usual half wits comment on this, I am fucking raging and lost my head over this

Well with it being lambing season it's probably a busy time for you guys, so probably not much demand for tickets.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Well with it being lambing season it's probably a busy time for you guys, so probably not much demand for tickets.

Not a lot of lambing where I am, so f**k off you BIGOTTED *** c**t and keep your insignificant opinions to yourself

Good grief

What exactly do you want AFC to say ?

If it was Thistle I'd be expecting us to gauge roughly what we expected demand to be and requesting that number of tickets.

Going by most of the comments I've read it would appear the majority of Dons fans think demand easily exceeds 850.

23 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

8 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Not a lot of lambing where I am, so f**k off you BIGOTTED *** c**t and keep your insignificant opinions to yourself

4 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

So I can have your ticket then 

No, thought not.

Ever thought you might be part of the problem

Keep on happy clapping

received_371234626625512.gif

5 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

That’s quite a few assumptions you’ve made from a ‘good grief’

Your  good grief in my simple mind suggests you are happy with the situation, if you're not have the balls to say so and don't sit on the fence pandering to the arse cheeks

Your  good grief in my simple mind suggests you are happy with the situation, if you're not have the balls to say so and don't sit on the fence pandering to the arse cheeks

So either I’m full heads gone, pitchfork at the ready, torch pittodrie or I’m happy with it?

Maybe in the grand scheme of all things That annoy me in Scottish football this registers pretty low down. I’m not convinced on a Tuesday night we’d be taking a huge crowd in any case.

2 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Not sure it’s pandering to the undead unless they are going to sell out. Less money for them surely? Can’t we ask for more if we sell all ours?

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I can confirm he’s not a smart c**t

Fair point well made. 

In other news, Sheep62 has potential on this thread for the mother of all meltdowns, possibly the greatest in the history of Pie and Bovril. 

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

So either I’m full heads gone, pitchfork at the ready, torch pittodrie or I’m happy with it?

Maybe in the grand scheme of all things That annoy me in Scottish football this registers pretty low down. I’m not convinced on a Tuesday night we’d be taking a huge crowd in any case.

Ok, lets it keep it extremely simple shall we.

Do you think demand will outstrip supply with our spineless board of directors only asking for 850 ?

Secondly do you think that is fair on the players having less than 2% of the potential crowd ?

Archived