El Collsico

ICTChris

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

You seem sure that they’ll beat a team that they’ve failed to score against in 3 games and have conceded 8 goals against.

Oh aye, I remember the time the two of them teamed up on their own, thought it was a bit daft to go 2 vs. 11 against teams. I'm sure they'll manage well in an actual team together.

Dread to think what a good team would do to Dundee United. First time I've seen United in a while but wow, they were utterly hopeless. Not sure what the United fans I work with are watching but the slavering over fyvie and Connolly is highly amusing. Both horrendous. ICT were excellent and a couple of players I would love to see at saints

9 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

You seem sure that they’ll beat a team that they’ve failed to score against in 3 games and have conceded 8 goals against.

U wot m8?

U wot m8?

The guy I quoted said he was feeling so much better about the Dundee derby that was bound to take place in the play offs.

However that might not happen if United play Ayr. A team they’ve failed to beat on 3 occasions this season. Scoring 0 and conceding 8 in the process.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

The guy I quoted said he was feeling so much better about the Dundee derby that was bound to take place in the play offs.

However that might not happen if United play Ayr. A team they’ve failed to beat on 3 occasions this season. Scoring 0 and conceding 8 in the process.

I see.

Apologies. 

31 minutes ago, Dele said:

Connolly going tonto when it was him caught flat footed. Is he always that pish?

Yip -  He was made to look better than he actually is by Pascali who talked him through games.   After Pascali left Connolly was very poor.   

He gives lots of effort, but IMO, a poor defender

29 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Steven Thompson saying that it was a penalty :lol:

He said that because there was 'contact' it means it's a penalty, which of course has never been a rule.

I saw that, yet he said Worrells holding of Brophy in the previous round wasn't  - The guys a clown.

Firstly, congratulations to ICT; totally deserved win and good luck for the rest of the competition.

ICT played us perfectly today and we hardly played any football until McMullan came on.  We had to many players that simply didn’t offer enough; Pawlett should have been subbied and Fyvie was awful.

The worst United performance for a while and we will need to improve for the remainder of the league campaign.

It was a bit gutting to lose a goal so late but I’m not too bothered about not having a replay and the possibility of even more games.  I was never the priority.

Archived