El Collsico

ICTChris

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I take it this years Championship is at an all time low if these teams are the quality of teams near the top. 

Staggering to think Hamilton, Dundee and St Mirren have been fucking dreadful this year, yet theres every chance two will remain in the top flight.

Yet two out of the three of them have been royally stuffed by championship teams.

Inverness are pretty comfortable here. They're fine with United coming forward as United have done almost nothing.

I've not seen as toothless an attack since that time your mum came on to me.

Entertaining watch, albeit entertaining in the sense of one team controlling the game while the other has been a rabble rather than being end to end stuff that could go either way.

Being Caley Thistle they’ll probably still contrive to draw this and I’d be surprised if United are quite that bad again in the second half, but it should be over already.

6 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

Yet two out of the three of them have been royally stuffed by championship teams.

Did Hamilton not lose to a League Two side this season?

Not sure what the point is here.

2 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Wasn't Fraser Fyvie highly rated at one point? He's absolutely shite.

Unfortunately, it would appear all of fyvies bad injuries have taken their toll and he could be finished.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I mean, we got knocked out this cup by Celtic, by all means continue battering down this path though, I'm intrigued as to where it leads.

Possibly Hampden???

Only diddy clubs lose to Celtic in this competition.

This only goes to show we need automatic promotion this year because the playoffs are televised. 

The second the cameras are turned on, we turn into utter dug shite. 

Hoping for better in the second half.

Just now, MacArab said:

This only goes to show wr need automatic promotion this year becaude the playoffs are televised. 

The second the cameras are turned on, we turn into utter dug shite. 

Hoping for better on the second half.

That and a big home crowd turnout at Tanadice. Nothing surer to guarantee a pitiful performance by United these days. 

We're only a goal behind but I don't expect us to come back at this point. Despite repeatedly changing managers and playing squad we've been mentally weak for years to the point that if we fall behind at any point you almost certainly give up any hope of us coming back to win.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Did Hamilton not lose to a League Two side this season?

Not sure what the point is here.

They did.  If the standard of the championship is at an all time low, then the teams you mentioned  must be abysmal. 

6 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

They did.  If the standard of the championship is at an all time low, then the teams you mentioned  must be abysmal. 

Because they lost in one off games?

I understand why you're so defensive about this, but ICT and United look like fucking rabbles who'll struggle if they got promoted. Caley at least look organised, tbf.

18 minutes ago, Snafu said:

It's the beauty of the Scottish Cup where even teams from lower leagues get a pop at winning something, even if its just knocking out a team from the league above.

But yeh! Utd and ICT might not be at Premiership standard, but both deserve to be in the quarter finals and who ever wins gets a day at Hampden.

Celtic....Meh! Been there done that.

I'm not arguing against that all, merely commentating on the quality of team.

Archived