El Collsico

ICTChris

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oooft. When was the last time we sold out the Shed? Must have been a while ago. Barca friendly perhaps?

Newco cup game was basically sold out when Johnny scores after 15 seconds. Eddie’s game after his death v St Mirren as well are the ones that come to mind!

3 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

Newco cup game was basically sold out when Johnny scores after 15 seconds. Eddie’s game after his death v St Mirren as well are the ones that come to mind!

Did we have the Shed in those games though?

On 3/1/2019 at 10:15, bdu98196 said:

Doubt it, must know the mentality of some Caley fans. Would rather moan its on too early, too late, too near, too far - on the Sabbath or some equally pathetic shyte than actually go. Will be a handful of fans with many watching on the TV moaning how poor the crowd is............*refer to CTO on Sunday evening*

You'll not find yourself on the front page of the Inverness Courier with that attitude!

8 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

We haven't sold out the Shed have we? Is it not just the sections available which have been sold?

Nonetheless, a good effort given the game is on the telly, and the reward could be a game against Sevco in Glasgow.

Yeah I think the consensus seems to be that we have left two sections empty for flags and banners. I hope it doesn't dilute the atmosphere in the ET but hopefully with it being such a big day all three sides will have a good atmosphere. 

I'm very pleasantly surprised by the ticket sales and to have potentially 7500 is probably about 1000 more than I thought we would given it is on the BBC.

Not sure what to expect from the game but I thought that we created lots of decent half chances on Tuesday and if we can become more clinical then I am quite confident. Caley did put us under a lot of pressure late on but with Reynolds and Connolly I have much more faith in our defence. The big call from Neilson will be the replacement of Butcher. He will probably go for Gomis but I personally wouldn't be against giving Fyvie an opportunity from the start assuming he has been working hard on his fitness and his confidence has returned.

9 hours ago, FifeArab said:

Aye, that match against the Maureens was brutal.  Death and carnage all round.

I’m a bit concerned that this occasion is going to be ruined by the weather; difficult for either side to play decent football in these winds.

Hopefully it will have died down a bit by kick off.

Archived