El Collsico

ICTChris

3rd March, Tannadice, Scottish cup quarter final, Dundee Utd v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

United have to be favourites but we haven't actually lost at Tannadice for around five years.  Although we did lose 5-0 to United in the cup almost exactly five years ago at our ground.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, ICTChris said:

3rd March, Tannadice, Scottish cup quarter final, Dundee Utd v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

United have to be favourites but we haven't actually lost at Tannadice for around five years.  Although we did lose 5-0 to United in the cup almost exactly five years ago at our ground.

Greenie for the thread title....

As for the game, another free hit.

If we win, good, a wee day out at Hampden, and some extra cash.... would feel better about things if Killie (or subsequently Aberdeen) took care of the Sevconians first though, as the risk of drawing them gets larger the further we go, and i’d rather we avoid that scenario for as long as possible tbh.

If we lose, we get to concentrate fully on the league which is far more important. Given that County and Ayr are playing on the Tuesday before, a win for us the same night is for more important than the game on Saturday.

Going for 2-1 United all the same. Donaldson f**k up to gift us the winner, and a trip to Hampden.

Got my ticket today.  Looking forward to it.  I’ll be happy to put out our reserves and hope for the best.  Neilson May look at it differently.

Laidlaw

Watson  Bouhenna  Frans  Robson

Fyvie/Gomis  Stanton

McMullan. Smith M. Nesbitt

Sow

11 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Got my ticket today.  Looking forward to it.  I’ll be happy to put out our reserves and hope for the best.  Neilson May look at it differently.

Laidlaw

Watson  Bouhenna  Frans  Robson

Fyvie/Gomis  Stanton

McMullan. Smith M. Nesbitt

Sow

I reckon Neilson will field a full strength team. He will want to try and get some silverware this season regardless of the league. 

The fact that Caley are only 90mins potentially from a trip to Hampden is a shocking example of the shiteness of our game at times - we are bang average at best and been consistently shite all season.

Its could be a close game to call but another few wks for the noobs at DUtd to gel and I think they will pump us out.

Be sure whoever wins will be a hot ball to get drawn against one half of the arseholes so as to keep the SFA dream of a final between 2 of Scotlands biggest c***s clubs

43 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

The fact that Caley are only 90mins potentially from a trip to Hampden is a shocking example of the shiteness of our game at times - we are bang average at best and been consistently shite all season.

Its could be a close game to call but another few wks for the noobs at DUtd to gel and I think they will pump us out.

Be sure whoever wins will be a hot ball sure to get drawn against one half of the arseholes so as to keep the SFA dream of a final between 2 of Scotlands biggest c***s clubs

If United get past Caley it'll be a semi against The Rangers. Absolute nap. 

2 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

It'll go full bore if we do them over as usual. 

Tbf though can't see United getting a result against them and the inevitable gloating from their supporters would get a bit tedious. 

Must admit this has kind of passed me by. In fact we’ve hardly shared a league with sevco  yet. Have they still got a grudge against United then?

14 hours ago, The Mantis said:

Have they still got a grudge against ALL OF SCOTTISH FOOTBALL then?

FTFY

Yes, new club but same baggage and moronic followers - just like their other half ALWAYS victims and everyone is against them

On 21/02/2019 at 11:41, ArabianKnight said:

If United get past Caley it'll be a semi against The Rangers. Absolute nap. 

If  so will the SFA try find a way to play the game at Ibrox again?

That's assuming they'll get past Aberdeen of course. Though it seems likely that they will given the number of penalties they're racking up despite the referee conspiracy against them.

On 2/21/2019 at 10:56, bdu98196 said:

Be sure whoever wins will be a hot ball to get drawn against one half of the arseholes so as to keep the SFA dream of a final between 2 of Scotlands biggest c***s clubs

Nah, they're both getting papped out so the semi-final line-up can be a glorious love-in with one of you two and Thistle joining Aberdeen and Hibs.  It'll be like Lionel Hutz's world without lawyers.

Archived