Accies v Sevco

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be good to see an Accies team have a go unlike under Canning where players were scared to cross the halfway line.

Kamara  looks a good signing for our opponents while I feel Big Steve Davies can ragdoll the Rangers central defence which looks a weak part of their team.Unfortunately for us,our midfield is the weak link in our team which explains our lack of options there.

Any Rangers fans in the home end will inevitably be due to these free tickets the club hand out to charities outside Hamilton which they should stop as 99.9% of the recipients of the tickets will never be Accies fans;better giving  them to local primary schools.

4 minutes ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Will be good to see an Accies team have a go unlike under Canning where players were scared to cross the halfway line.

Kamara  looks a good signing for our opponents while I feel Big Steve Davies can ragdoll the Rangers central defence which looks a weak part of their team.Unfortunately for us,our midfield is the weak link in our team which explains our lack of options there.

Any Rangers fans in the home end will inevitably be due to these free tickets the club hand out to charities outside Hamilton which they should stop as 99.9% of the recipients of the tickets will never be Accies fans;better giving  them to local primary schools.

I nearly ended up asking you why the fcuk would be do that.... Till I read it again.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Good win for the sheep today, we need to figure out how to score without Alfredo the great tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

You could score and beat us without Morelos every day of the week m9

Image result for not bennett gif

On 22 February 2019 at 17:25, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

The reason im not going . Last game i nearly got lifted again. 

If it's the diamond again, which it probably will be, then Rangers are going to obliterate our FBs. I know a lot of folk don't like Gogic but chucking Mimnaugh in there will just leave the midfield even more exposed than the Hibs game.

Absolutely suicidal line up.

Scott Martin should be in there before Mimnaugh every day of the week.

Offering lip service to fans by looking like an attacking team selection but defensively conceding the game before it even starts.

Easy away win by many, many goals I fear.

7 minutes ago, cdisaaccie said:

Absolutely suicidal line up.

Scott Martin should be in there before Mimnaugh every day of the week.

Offering lip service to fans by looking like an attacking team selection but defensively conceding the game before it even starts.

Easy away win by many, many goals I fear.

Not without Alfredo...

Archived