Accies v Sevco

**** without Morelols and McGregor just means Defoe will actually do the goals against us to prove what an amazing signing he is and well worth the wage outlay. Stevie G will reclaim his title as the greatest manager ever. Accies midfield to be non existent and over ran again and Brian Rice to bring on 2 academy players to trot out the youth development patter in the post match interview. 

2-0 to Rangers and Dundee to have moved at least a point clear on the Friday.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best of the three plastic pitches imo.

Anyway I'd probably go with two upfront, Defoe seems to be toiling upfront with little support.

1 - 2 with a late sevgoal and the GnGs to complain about celebrating.

6 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

**** without Morelols and McGregor just means Defoe will actually do the goals against us to prove what an amazing signing he is and well worth the wage outlay. Stevie G will reclaim his title as the greatest manager ever. Accies midfield to be non existent and over ran again and Brian Rice to bring on 2 academy players to trot out the development lines in the post match interview. 

2-0 to Rangers and Dundee to have moved at least a point clear on the Friday.

If it were not for your '***' and 'sevco'  patter I'd tolerate a home win - as I am one of the few posters on here who genuinely likes Accies and (most of)  your supporters and one who genuinely wishes you well.

As it is?  I hope we absolutely destroy you and systematically dismantle you and and your plastic carpet.

An overwhelming 0-1 is on the cards.

13 minutes ago, bennett said:

1 - 2 with a late sevgoal and the GnGs to complain about celebrating.

Was going to mention its a real shame the stand is raised so the Rangers faithful can't celebrate winning the league again with a pitch invasion. a real shame.

8 minutes ago, thepundit said:

4-1 to the Rangers.

Fans to laugh at how sh*te Rangers are at football if they drop points or fans to complain about nasty songs and poor refereeing decisions if Rangers win.

Rangers fans to cry about referees if they don't win, to claim Rangers would've won without the ref's help anyway if they do.

On ‎20‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 00:10, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Was going to mention its a real shame the stand is raised so the Rangers faithful can't celebrate winning the league again with a pitch invasion. a real shame.

Perhaps with the excitement of scoring a goal their fans wont notice, and pile over like lemmings off a cliff. Then get up and limp & hobble onto the pitch to celebrate with their players. Post match your pitch will be blamed for the injuries to their fans during their pitch invasion.

Archived