Berwick v Elgin

7 points ahead of Albion, then they had 3 away games in a row before we played again.  Incredibly, they lost all 3 of them 1-0.

And I thought it was frustrating being a Berwick fan. 

We need Johnny Harvey's confidence in his squad to finally show up with some points. Elgin, who I thought might fizzle out a bit at this stage, have had some decent results. 

I live in hope. A point would be pleasing! 

Despite continued disappointment I keep catching myself looking forward to every next match, and it is no different with this fixture versus Elgin. The team’s had more time to gel and Brydon’s been brought in, which should hopefully improve the defense. Really pleasing to see a familiar face return too, after all these signings I had personally never heard of!

A win would be fantastic, a draw pleasing, and a loss coupled with Albion Rovers losing satisfactory.

After being well pumped at BB the last time these two teams met. I wasn't confident in the slightest. But having taking 7 points from the last 9 with great fight backs against Edinburgh City and Stirling Albion, I'd be disappointed if we didn't at least draw. Sod it, away win. 

Despite continued disappointment I keep catching myself looking forward to every next match, and it is no different with this fixture versus Elgin. The team’s had more time to gel and Brydon’s been brought in, which should hopefully improve the defense. Really pleasing to see a familiar face return too, after all these signings I had personally never heard of!

A win would be fantastic, a draw pleasing, and a loss coupled with Albion Rovers losing satisfactory.

I still catch myself working out how many points to a play off place! Yep, remaining optimistic that the squad is good enough to sneak up a place or two and to be a decent foundation to build from for next season.

Archived