Livi v Killie - El Plastico

4 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

When they hit the bar for the 2nd time I thought this is going to be our day, about time we got a break though, 2019 had been a right hoor for us results wise, we desperately needed this win..

Last three performances have been really good. We’ve been competitive. Not giving up on the top 6 but I think it means winning almost every game.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

, 2019 had been a right hoor for us results wise, we desperately needed this win..

Join the club. 

Deserved win for you.

From our point of view, we don't have the squad to miss our best players. It really shows when Sexy Alan Power isn't playing 

19 minutes ago, crispy said:

Last three performances have been really good. We’ve been competitive. Not giving up on the top 6 but I think it means winning almost every game.

4/6 of the remaining pre-split games are winnable (we won three of them earlier in the season). Unfortunately we also still have to travel to Pittodrie and Parkhead. 

I would be surprised if 12 points is enough.

It was a deserved home win overall based on the 2nd half chances, despite us hitting the bar three times. Always going to be difficult against anyone with so many key players missing, but fair play to Livi,they dug in after the goal, and closed down the spaces well.

27 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Join the club. 

Deserved win for you.

From our point of view, we don't have the squad to miss our best players. It really shows when Sexy Alan Power isn't playing 

It didn’t help that you had 1 or 2 passengers as well, looked like Jones was just going through the motions and Mullin just gave the ball away constantly, the boy that got out jumped by Stevie Lawless should be getting a boot in the baws tae. 

12 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Hawd the bus here, since when did we start offering up rolls on bacon and Sausage ? Never seen that on offer in the home end, and I'm not gonna I’m absolutely raging :lol:

Aye, what’s this aw aboot? I’d be  all over that.

5 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

In the away end yous were selling them both, shit you not.

Ooft, this IS the f*cking big time we were promised.

Also, I cannae be the only one that has absolutely no idea what was coming out of the tannoy system near the home dugout?! Hopefully we can upgrade that to something a bit more banging and might aswell go the whole hog and throw in a couple of strobes.

2 minutes ago, crispy said:

Also, I cannae be the only one that has absolutely no idea what was coming out of the tannoy system near the home dugout?! Hopefully we can upgrade that to something a bit more banging and might aswell go the whole hog and throw in a couple of strobes.

Christ, I was the complete opposite with the tannoy. c**t was nearly burstin my ear drums every time he spoke.

18 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

In the away end yous were selling them both, shit you not.

Wtf is going on here then, I for one am outraged, none of this in the home end. 

Forget about the football and the Clarke love in, can we generate a petition to bring rolls on bacon and sausage to the home end please. 

14 minutes ago, crispy said:

Agreed, must sit near you, I’m in that section aswell. 

It’s absolutely dreadful, cannot hear a word of what he is saying. 

Ground has been getting a good facelift over the last few months I’m sure it’s on the list of things to do.

24 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Agreed, must sit near you, I’m in that section aswell. 

It’s absolutely dreadful, cannot hear a word of what he is saying. 

Ground has been getting a good facelift over the last few months I’m sure it’s on the list of things to do.

I sit in that area as well, we must all be near each other :D 

PA system is horrific though, genuinely it's clearer when you're walking down to the stadium from Bubbles than it is in the area behind the dugout. Abysmal. 

3 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

Hawd the bus here, since when did we start offering up rolls on bacon and Sausage ? Never seen that on offer in the home end, and I'm not gonna I’m absolutely raging :lol:

Right. The question that must be answered is......who is the diddiest club?

One who gives two stands  to the twisted sisters, or one who offers rolls on bacon and Sausage  only to away fans ? 

Answers on a postcard please.

Archived