Livi v Killie - El Plastico

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, crispy said:

Welcome to another game of ‘Contentious Decision Bingo’. Including this penalty I’m going for a total of two. :thumsup2

The good news is that the BBC/Daily Record definitely won't care enough about the Holt Firm Derby to refer anyone to the Compliance Officer. 

Hmm strange side we are putting out, I believe we are going without a striker today....given we haven’t scored against Killie this season with strikers I don’t see this move working.

Strong looking bench we have though :blink:

24 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Hmm strange side we are putting out, I believe we are going without a striker today....given we haven’t scored against Killie this season with strikers I don’t see this move working.

Team news is not out yet tho  ?

Confused with the team lineup, not sure why oddofin has been dropped but really feel he would’ve been better dealing with Jones than lawson. Robbo missing out too who brings so much energy. And a lack of an out and out striker, strong bench though. I’ll hold my hands up if it works but it’s not the line up I would’ve picked. It’s as if we don’t want to win, killie are weakened today it’s a great chance to win.

43 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Struggling to figure out the formation tbh. Lawson filling in at RWB with Lawless and Erskine up front? Or Lawless out wide with Sibbald being the most attacking of the midfielders? Or a back 4 with Lawless and Lawson being wingers in a midfield 5? f**k it, will try and figure it out at 3pm :lol: Odoffin should really be starting though, unless he's struggling with a knock or something I'm baffled that he's out.

Regardless it's a strong bench as you say. Hardie, Robinson and Tiffoney are good options to bring on if we need a goal.

Such a weird Livi line-up. Got to be some injuries as we have no striker on (Erskine is attacking mid really)! Much stronger bench. Hope Holt knows what he's doing!

Although having not won in 9 games Holt has to try something!

Killie moaning about sectarian chants but love the Billy Boys tune

I know the words are different but surely you wouldnt want to associate your club with that tune?  Same with Dundee last week. I would hate if we were using it to sing about killing falkirk fans or something. 

Good first half, probably just about deserve to be ahead. So far i this season i have not rated sibbald and erskine has not looked up to it but they have both done very well so far today. New boy Brown looks promising too so far. 

Killie not done a whole lot to worry us so far, a few dives and a header from Boyd sums it up for them.

Dallas seems to be letting the 50/50s go which is good to see.

Hopefully we hold out for at least a point but with the weakened Killie team we should be aiming for a win to get a step closer to safety

36 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

Just hate the rangers more and probably because we're mostly scottish nationalists.

Image result for horrible gif

Anyway the season is over, juggernaut crashed and #TB4 disbanded.  See you all the Championship in 2020.

Fantastic performance...back to what we do well. A goal from a set piece too and great to see Erskine get a goal. He's had a bit of stick from some people but I thought he was superb today...held it up well, took players on and took his goal well. Maybe we should have scored more with the chances we had, especially sibbald and one from Erskine I think. However, another good scalp for the premiership new boys and another step towards safety.

Archived