Livi v Killie - El Plastico

4 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

Not everyone there will miss out, but if they did then our team would look something like...

McDonald

Millen Boyd Higgins Waters

Ndjoli Tshibola Mulumbu Jones

Millar Boyd

Assuming Higgins isn't still at Stranraer? Going forward that team doesn't actually look too bad. Millar looks like he'd be decent foil for Boyd, Ndjoli is better out wide than he is up front, and Millen has an 100% scoring record in the Premiership. Easy 3 points IMO :rolleyes:

Is that Ross Millen? The same Ross Millen that was at us? If so.....promising ;)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Is that Ross Millen? The same Ross Millen that was at us? If so.....promising ;)

We played against him in our back to back promotions from the 3rd div, when he was at QP, he was outstanding for them too. I think he has improved immensely since being at Livi. Can't remember him being as tall either, think he's about 6 ft 2.

Anyhoo, if Burke is missing it'll be good news for us, he was impressive in earlier games against us, power out too would be a big loss for Killie, having to play their midweek game with 10 men for the majority of the game must have taken a bit out of them too. Suddenly i'm beginning to have a wee miniscule of optimism here, so no doubt they'll prob pump us 5-0.

2 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

A wee boost for us now The Batman is available after having his red card rescinded on appeal.......

The fact that decision and the blatant penalty not being awarded cost us our place in the Scottish cup is ever so slightly eased by the fact that all the zombies who have been messaging me obscure angles of the incident are now getting linked to the BBC article on the successful appeal. 

Made the spontaneous decision to come through to the game to show a bit of support and sympathy after what's been a pretty shite few days.

Is it correct that I need to buy a ticket online and show it at the turnstile?

Archived