Livi v Killie - El Plastico

22 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

That's garbage - puts me off going.   

Yeah dunno why it can't still be patg on match days, i'm sure Motherwell were still doing a patg for our last away match against them.

Got used to this buying a ticket at a ticket office then going to the turnstyle over the last few seasons in the lower leagues though, St Mirren, Dunfermline and Morton were all doing it.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In addition to that the multi-storey car park at the mall is only 50p an hour for parking and the mall is right next to the ground, so that's always an option.
If the price of the car park has gone up since the last time I visited then I unreservedly apologise for this.
Mall? The Mall?
What part of America are you from?

3 hours ago, LogieLivi said:

Mall? The Mall?
What part of America are you from?

Kilmarnock, Virginia... I think? 

frs4826.png

There's even a museum!

kilmarnock_museum_vtc_web_large.jpg

And an M&S!

1200px-KilmarnockStreetCorner.jpg

Yes indeed, Kilmarnock's got it all (except for a magnificent plastic pitch)

Sorry, I’m late to the party, but I’ve just seen Clarke’s post-match press conference  :wub:  

I think there needs to be self-regulation within the supporters  like cheating in the game needs teammates/managers to speak up. If clubs are threatened with points deductions I think you’ll soon find that people will button it/call each other out over these songs.

Also, do you think The Monkees are absolutely ragin’ about it all? 

Please take this in the good spirit it is intended but what would make this alleged love-in game even better would be for the alleged characters in the alleged Livingston hierarchy to supply some of their alleged finest white powder to the boys in the away end who are allegedly into that kind of thing.

50 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Please take this in the good spirit it is intended but what would make this alleged love-in game even better would be for the alleged characters in the alleged Livingston hierarchy to supply some of their alleged finest white powder to the boys in the away end who are allegedly into that kind of thing.

In true Gary Holt spirit we're all getting Killie tattoos before the game, free upon entry

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

That really would be the icing on the coke.

11 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Kilmarnock, Virginia... I think? 

frs4826.png

There's even a museum!

kilmarnock_museum_vtc_web_large.jpg

And an M&S!

1200px-KilmarnockStreetCorner.jpg

Yes indeed, Kilmarnock's got it all (except for a magnificent plastic pitch)

It's nice, but it's no Livingston, Guatemala

Livingston main streetImage result for livingston guatemalaImage result for livingston guatemala

On 20/02/2019 at 09:47, kevthedee said:

This has to be the nicest thread I have ever seen on this site,not one bad word or abuse aimed at each other.

2-2 cuddles all round at full time.

f**k up, c**t. 

Said to the missus earlier in the week that I was taking the wee man through to this on Saturday. Expecting it to go along the usual lines of "och you're always at the football" or "we can't afford it on maternity pay", she pipes up 

"Is it close to the shopping centre?"

"right next to it"

"Well let's all go, the girls will go shopping then we can get dinner after it"

Followed by the line, "in fact, let's just do that every time Killie are away to Livi!"

Livingston, you beautiful b*****ds. 

30 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

f**k up, c**t. 

Said to the missus earlier in the week that I was taking the wee man through to this on Saturday. Expecting it to go along the usual lines of "och you're always at the football" or "we can't afford it on maternity pay", she pipes up 

"Is it close to the shopping centre?"

"right next to it"

"Well let's all go, the girls will go shopping then we can get dinner after it"

Followed by the line, "in fact, let's just do that every time Killie are away to Livi!"

Livingston, you beautiful b*****ds. 

Make sure your wee man takes his flag!!

1 hour ago, Coooombe said:

I really hope this is a wind up, because if not then 10 of our 11 first choice players are doubts for tomorrow. Screenshot_20190222-105233.thumb.jpg.eae226c13d362a37ba123698a11ac939.jpg

We have to take advantage of this. There will not be a better chance to take 3 points off Killie all season.

I really hope this is a wind up, because if not then 10 of our 11 first choice players are doubts for tomorrow. Screenshot_20190222-105233.thumb.jpg.eae226c13d362a37ba123698a11ac939.jpg

If that’s not a wind-up, I’ll be bitterly disappointed if we don’t take anything from the game. That’s an amount of players out any team outside Sellick would struggle to deal with.

Not everyone there will miss out, but if they did then our team would look something like...

McDonald

Millen Boyd Higgins Waters

Ndjoli Tshibola Mulumbu Jones

Millar Boyd

Assuming Higgins isn't still at Stranraer? Going forward that team doesn't actually look too bad. Millar looks like he'd be decent foil for Boyd, Ndjoli is better out wide than he is up front, and Millen has an 100% scoring record in the Premiership. Easy 3 points IMO :rolleyes:

Archived