Squad face March

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barring the impending withdrawls I'd line up like this.
LINEUP111552412538403.thumb.png.ea843a7d055ad388c04b988d7249d7f7.png

Personally would like to see Burke upfront, never been that impressed by mcburnie. Put Morgan or Russell on the wing. Think we need as much pace up tops as possible.

For those who want McGinn in for Armstrong deary me. Armstrong is very important for us.

Bain
Teirney Bates McKenna robertson
Mctominay McGregor
Forrest Armstrong Morgan
Burke

16 minutes ago, qos1990 said:

Personally would like to see Burke upfront, never been that impressed by mcburnie. Put Morgan or Russell on the wing. Think we need as much pace up tops as possible.

Whether you have been impressed by McBurnie or not, the fact is that he's an actual proven goalscorer.  25 goals in 50 games in the Championship.

He's scored more goals this season than Steven Fletcher and he's done so in a league where Oliver Burke couldn't get a game.

Think we need as much goals up tops as possible.

45 minutes ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

I suspect that Fletcher came back to help out for the 2 Nations League qualifiers but doesn't want to go through an entire qualifying campaign at his age. Fair enough.

He's 31! 

11 hours ago, DAVIDB69 said:

Squad looks horrendous is Bain suddenly our number one now

10 hours ago, Jeremiah Cole said:

Exactly my point. Why was David Marshall not recalled? 

Marshall or Niemi for me should've been stick ons, mental choice not too choose them

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Kazakhstan are a total gang and if we don't win, McLeish should seriously f**k off.

Yup. Israel shitshow aside, we've won at all the teams we should be beating in the last year and a bit (Lithuania, Albania and Hungary). Anything less than 3 points and the campaign is humped IMO.

Bates came in and played the last couple of games and did well. Forming an exciting young partnership with McKenna. 

He's a key player for hamburg who have just won their league to go back into the bundesliga. 

Why in the name of God are people wanting him dropped for a past it Charlie Mulgrew??

Archived