Squad face March

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ilostmyself said:

Alan McGregor retired, bit of a poor one given his form. Who's likely to replace him? Bain?

He has taken a hissy fit after the SFA banned him for two matches. He can say whatever he wants, but that is undoubtedly the reason.

Just now, kingjoey said:

He has taken a hissy fit after the SFA banned him for two matches. He can say whatever he wants, but that is undoubtedly the reason.

Must admit it crossed my mind when I saw the story too.

Just now, kingjoey said:

And he waited until the eve of the squad announcement. He's an utter bawhawk.

This is bad news whatever way u look at it. Bain I guess is number one - he has one cap this fills me with the fear. Gordon hasn’t played much recently Archer could be good he is only 25 to so hopefully he improves. He is liable to the odd error though. After that I’m struggling we have Zander Clark Jamie Macdonald McLaughlin etc. [emoji30]

If it wasn’t for McGregors last min save against Israel we would have been 2nd in nations league group. We have been spoiled having McGregor and Gordon and don’t think we will fully appreciate it till a catastrophic error from a keeper costs us points in a qualifier .

In saying that Bain and archer still young for goalkeepers and hopefully they can keep improving. Bain done well this season and working with Gordon day in day out will surely help him

3 minutes ago, skippy2015 said:

If it wasn’t for McGregors last min save against Israel we would have been 2nd in nations league group. We have been spoiled having McGregor and Gordon and don’t think we will fully appreciate it till a catastrophic error from a keeper costs us points in a qualifier .

harry-kane-of-england-scores-his-sides-s

Archived