Celtic v Motherwell

Im off to Benidorm/Valencia early on Wednesday for the pretty irrelevant second leg of the Europa League tie, so feel free to chew the fat over this one in my absence, Motherwell now on a run of six wins on the bounce I believe, can they become the first Scottish side to score against us in 2019 and/or to avoid defeat?

1-0 to the men in Hoops Callum D'or McGregor with the goal, no pitch invasions this time.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Im off to Benidorm/Valencia early on Wednesday for the pretty irrelevant second leg of the Europa League tie, so feel free to chew the fat over this one in my absence, Motherwell now on a run of six wins on the bounce I believe, can they become the first Scottish side to score against us in 2019 and/or to avoid defeat?

1-0 to the men in Hoops Callum D'or McGregor with the goal, no pitch invasions this time.

Spending a few nights with sticky Vicky ^^^^^

We've won 6 on the bounce and so are under as little pressure - and in as good shape as we'll ever be - for this, it's a free hit basically. Celtic are playing well and so our chances of getting anything are pretty minimal, so why not continue to play the young team and have a fucking go?

I have lots of happy memories of Izzaguire waving bye-bye to Chris Humphrey and generally being shite back in the McCall days - any chance of him getting a start? If so, 3-0 'Well (Hastie(2), Ariyibi)) :)

12 minutes ago, Swello said:

We've won 6 on the bounce and so are under as little pressure - and in as good shape as we'll ever be - for this, it's a free hit basically. Celtic are playing well and so our chances of getting anything are pretty minimal, so why not continue to play the young team and have a fucking go?

I have lots of happy memories of Izzaguire waving bye-bye to Chris Humphrey and generally being shite back in the McCall days - any chance of him getting a start? If so, 3-0 'Well (Hastie(2), Ariyibi)) :)

I mind he was hooked after 25 minutes a while ago after Cadden had ragdolled him repeatedly. Great guy. Hopefully he plays. 

24 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

I mind he was hooked after 25 minutes a while ago after Cadden had ragdolled him repeatedly. Great guy. Hopefully he plays. 

Forgot about that one. Get him played Brendan!

48 minutes ago, Swello said:

I have lots of happy memories of Izzaguire waving bye-bye to Chris Humphrey 

Possibly the biggest roasting I have seen a Celtic player being given that day, it was some game too.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38113702

Strange how we binned him not long after that as he looked done for us only for him to re-sign after a spell in Saudi Arabia.

10 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Possibly the biggest roasting I have seen a Celtic player being given that day, it was some game too.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38113702

Strange how we binned him not long after that as he looked done for us only for him to re-sign after a spell in Saudi Arabia.

Yep - one of these games that even you lose to a last minute sickener, you have to say that it was one of the most entertaining games of the past few years....

It reminded me of this 4-4 madhouse in 2005

3 minutes ago, Swello said:

Yep - one of these games that even you lose to a last minute sickener, you have to say that it was one of the most entertaining games of the past few years....

I think that was Strachans first league game, Just after the Artmedia humping. Never thought I would see Celtic concede 9 goals in a few days.

34 minutes ago, Swello said:

1:49.

That Jim Paterson stepover makes my baws tingle.

Archived