Celtic v Motherwell

10 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

This thread is utterly fascinating.

Which bit? Hawhaw's reintoductory meltdown, or the bizarre paedophila interjection? 

In fact, y'know what either way I'm with you. 

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

Wat 

So if a team has 17 consecutive shots that the keeper repeatedly saves by pushing it out to an opposition player and the 17th one goes in, that is counted as one shot?

OK.

No the BBC stats give Motherwell 1 shot on target , well fan correcty asks how can it be one when the initial shot from Scott was saved, then a different  players scored.....looking like the BBC was wrong or did not takes Scott's shot as on target?

It's a question?

8 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Wat 

So if a team has 17 consecutive shots that the keeper repeatedly saves by pushing it out to an opposition player and the 17th one goes in, that is counted as one shot?

OK.

No its shots on target and what qualifies as on target?

2 minutes ago, LordHawHaw said:

No the BBC stats give Motherwell 1 shot on target , well fan correcty asks how can it be one when the initial shot from Scott was saved, then a different  players scored.....looking like the BBC was wrong or did not takes Scott's shot as on target?

It's a question?

Maybe they don't count the goal as a shot on target as it's already counted as a goal in the stats so they don't include it as a shot and a goal?  That's the only logical explanation I can think of other than a f**k up by the BBC because there's no way you can discount an earlier saved shot just because someone scored from the save. 

I've just watched the highlights - what are the Celtic players crying about to the boy Aryibi when he scores?

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Maybe they don't count the goal as a shot on target as it's already counted as a goal in the stats so they don't include it as a shot and a goal?  That's the only logical explanation I can think of other than a f**k up by the BBC because there's no way you can discount an earlier saved shot just because someone scored from the save. 

I've just watched the highlights - what are the Celtic players crying about to the boy Aryibi when he scores?

Given all that happened in the game , it's only a minor point, just looks we cannot trust the BBC   that's unusual:(

Read the thread to see why the barney, it's been covered in detail on here, and a wee bit more

6 minutes ago, LordHawHaw said:

Read the thread to see why the barney, it's been covered in detail on here, and a wee bit more

:lol: Just read through it. Superb stuff Motherwell. 

Was it right? No. 

Am I laughing just because it happened to one of the cheeks? Yes, yes I am.

1 hour ago, LordHawHaw said:

C'mon read the discussion....its if it's a shot and the keeper saves it by pushing it out and another opposition player slots it home then how many shots on goals is that, 1 as it's part of the same movement or 2 

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read on here.

1 hour ago, LordHawHaw said:

C'mon read the discussion....its if it's a shot and the keeper saves it by pushing it out and another opposition player slots it home then how many shots on goals is that, 1 as it's part of the same movement or 2 

I can’t believe that you’ve asked if two separate shots at goal, by two different players, is one shot or two.

The airplane impersonating stadium wreckers preaching about morality and how to conduct oneself :lol::lol:.  Cannae wait till we play the buns , hopefully  we get a chance to fling the ball to them and cause a full blown heads gone scenario

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read on here.

12 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I can’t believe that you’ve asked if two separate shots at goal, by two different players, is one shot or two.

Thanks, c'mon take it in the context of the discussion, re shots on target

Celtic once again showing that despite having literally every single possible advantage going, they cannot take a single thing going against them, ever. They're the equivalent of the snotty kid who reloads the game every time he concedes a goal in Champ Manager.

16 minutes ago, nsr said:

Celtic once again showing that despite having literally every single possible advantage going, they cannot take a single thing going against them, ever. 

We could have dispensed with a dozen pages and agreed on the above. IN A NUTSHELL.......

31 minutes ago, Snafu said:

What other sites other than the BBC do match stats?

flashscore
Live Score

dunno where they source them though but I know of ex pros who where hired by folk to count corners and such.

Archived