Celtic v Motherwell

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounds like Toljan, Edouard and Ajer could easily have been given second yellows today. I’m all for a bit of shithousary so well done James Scott/Drago on our goal.

Hopefully McHugh and Aldred’s injuries aren’t too serious.

Hopefully Motherwell put an end today to anyone ever throwing the ball back when a team puts it out because THEIR OWN PLAYER is injured (and sometimes, conveniently so.) Has always been embarrassing in a sport in which there has been virtually no sportsmanship expected or given for decades. And as for those who clap it? Calling Cards of Morons.
If the opposition put it out, a rarity, nowadays, fair play but, even then, it should be the officials' call.

The Motherwell "goal" certainly livened things up, there were a few heads rolling about where I sit.

Ultimately though Motherwell had nothing to give and were swept aside with relative ease.

Some cracking finishing from us today and some shift from Eddie.

18 minutes ago, Romeo said:

The Motherwell "goal" certainly livened things up, there were a few heads rolling about where I sit.

Ultimately though Motherwell had nothing to give and were swept aside with relative ease.

Some cracking finishing from us today and some shift from Eddie.

Gulf between Motherwell and Celtic is bigger than gulf between Celtic and PSG. 

What happens when Celtic play PSG...................

Their fans don’t get it. The media don’t talk about it. 

It is a brass neck when Celtic don’t beat every team (bar maybe Rangers) by 5 or more goals every game. 

I actually thought we played alot better against Celtic today than we did when we sneaked a draw against them at Fir Park earlier in the season. Their crossing and finishing was clinical today though and that is what ultimately has done us.

Gulf between Motherwell and Celtic is bigger than gulf between Celtic and PSG. 
What happens when Celtic play PSG...................
Their fans don’t get it. The media don’t talk about it. 
It is a brass neck when Celtic don’t beat every team (bar maybe Rangers) by 5 or more goals every game. 

Calm down for f**k sake.

Motherwell deserve a pat on the head for being plucky today.

You're fight to be a top 6 team goes on.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Push their heads together them shoot the bullet through both of them

I was watching a Frank Sinatra moving movie with my mum and dad once.  Sinatras battalion were surrounded by Vietcong in the jungle, and one of their guys had a bullet wound in the gut. To put him out of his misery, and avoid the inevitable VC torture they shot him in the head or something like that.

My mum says, “That was a waste of a bullet, and the VC would hear where they are. I would’ve strangled him”. “Nonsense “, says my dad. “ I would have slit his throat, that would be quicker”.

They would know what to do in such a situation.

6 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

I was watching a Frank Sinatra moving movie with my mum and dad once.  Sinatras battalion were surrounded by Vietcong in the jungle, and one of their guys had a bullet wound in the gut. To put him out of his misery, and avoid the inevitable VC torture they shot him in the head or something like that.

My mum says, “That was a waste of a bullet, and the VC would hear where they are. I would’ve strangled him”. “Nonsense “, says my dad. “ I would have slit his throat, that would be quicker”.

They would know what to do in such a situation.

And we wonder why the beeb chose Killie for the scheme, put me right off a killie pie

Archived