Celtic v Motherwell

You just know any EPL manager getting binned is going to throw this up. On this occasion I cant see him walking with another treble on.

Thing is, I don’t think he’d get an offer from one of the big six whilst in Scotland.
However if he did well at Leicester I could see that happening.
He might just see this as his only chance of top flight EPL management again.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Dont think I have ever missed the football with a hangover but I was sorely tempted this morning. My sheer will power should inspire the players imo.

You just know any EPL manager getting binned is going to throw this up. On this occasion I cant see him walking with another treble on.

Can’t see Leicester going for a guy managing in Scotland so I think you’ll be ok. The longer you keep BR, the lower his stock goes so that’s great for you guys.

Can’t see Leicester going for a guy managing in Scotland so I think you’ll be ok. The longer you keep BR, the lower his stock goes so that’s great for you guys.

Was being reported he was on a two man short list with Benitez before Puel was sacked today...

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

The Record and BBC Scotland have linked him with every job in England that’s came up.

He won’t be at Leicester.

Leicester is the ideal club for Rodgers to go to. Team certainly good enough to be top half of the league, and as others have said, the perfect stepping stone to a really big club again. He will not get to a top English club by staying at Celtic no matter what domestic trophies he wins, but do a good job at Leicester and he’d move on up.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Leicester is the ideal club for Rodgers to go to. Team certainly good enough to be top half of the league, and as others have said, the perfect stepping stone to a really big club again. He will not get to a top English club by staying at Celtic no matter what domestic trophies he wins, but do a good job at Leicester and he’d move on up.

He’s already been at a ‘top 6’ club down there and barring 1 league campaign where he was lucky to have Suarez at his peak he didn’t do to well especially in Europe. I just can’t see it happening.

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He’s already been at a ‘top 6’ club down there and barring 1 league campaign where he was lucky to have Suarez at his peak he didn’t do to well especially in Europe. I just can’t see it happening.

Moron.

We haven't played too badly but they're just too good for us. They are much quicker, stronger and have much more quality. This will end at least 4-0.

On another note, Tom Boyd is a dribbling simpleton. You could pick any of the regulars out of the Railway Tavern in Motherwell (a Celtic slophouse, for the avoidance of doubt) and they would give the same insight as him. 

4 minutes ago, MJC said:

On another note, Tom Boyd is a dribbling simpleton. You could pick any of the regulars out of the Railway Tavern in Motherwell (a Celtic slophouse, for the avoidance of doubt) and they would give the same insight as him. 

Even as a Celtic fan I find Celtic TV's commentary to be embarrassing. 

Archived