Dear Jonatan,

Chris Millar = Actual Football Player

Michael Tidser = Actual Football Player

Beyond that, I'm stretched... (Kiltie, we assume, fits the description, but we haven't seen it yet.)

So please get the two of them close to one another in the middle of the park, with all that youth/energy/legs you keep banging on about scurrying round them, in front of a back four preferably minus Gregor Buchanan.

This is essentially a free hit, before crucial home games against QOS and Snake Mountain, so why not try the 4-4-2 you're clearly desperate to go to, high energy, on the front foot? Nothing to lose here.

Or is it true what all thae bad Morton fans are saying about you, namely that you're a crapper and out of your depth?

If so, could you please leave our football club safely in the Championship and find alternative employment for yourself in the summer?

Yours aye,

Ghost

p.s. Love Finland, btw: great place, great people... stubborn, bit like yersel... no offence...

It might have been that night on the radio when Robertson got the better of O'Neill and I recall the esteemed* journalist** Keith Jackson continually mispronouncing Caley as Ceilidh.

* He's not

** Sort of

Not sure why playing a team who have a couple of points more than the Finnish dud and just lost to a garbage Dunfermline side should be written off as a free hit. We're as likely to slither to a win here as against anyone else in the division. 

'Free hit' does not equal 'written off'... that's the point. It's an opportunity to try what he's never going to try for the first time in, say, the Falkirk game, which is a guaranteed shitfest. That and Morton's bizarre habit of treating games at ICT and RC as if they were immensely difficult away ties in Europe...

Suck it and see... Bin the shitebaggery... Your point that they're not that good means it makes all the more sense.

Doubt he will, though...

On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 20:32, virginton said:

Not sure why playing a team who have a couple of points more than the Finnish dud and just lost to a garbage Dunfermline side should be written off as a free hit. We're as likely to slither to a win here as against anyone else in the division. 

But lets be honest here, we won't!

We were rank on Saturday but decent again last night by all accounts. Hopefully we can raise our game against someone other than Ross County as they, sadly, seem to be the only catalyst for a good ICT performance these days.

On 21/02/2019 at 20:30, Snafu said:

Happy at not being the favourite to win this.

What betting site are you getting those odds on I could do with a birthday uplift.

Giving this a miss as I save my road miles to cram in a couple of Greenock games and a trip to Ross c to complete my away  stadia visits excepting  Edinburgh City who we have yet to play.

Yes ICT will have rubbed their aching muscles but with our current set up we might just squeeze a 0-0 result. Will be glued to BBC scores page!

Archived