East Fife v Dumbarton

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Mind that time I was on the side of an argument saying Loy would be shite and end up injured? And that I'd rather have Callum Gallagher? And that other time when I said Raith wouldn't walk the league?

Lol

Can you tell us who will be relegated just to save me the worry?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Young is a moaning wee shite. Threw his players under the bus by saying they should have shown Thomas on to his weaker foot and he always did that as a player. That’s the manager/coach’s job. Recognise an opponent’s weakness and target it.

He reminds me of another moaning wee shite. Sucks the life out of you.

Dom Thomas is far too good for this league and we are extremely lucky to have him. 

While it's disappointing to end up going from a winning position of 3-0 at HT to edging the game 4-3, I think it's something that will be good for the spirits of both players and fans.  At Brechin everyone could feel that last minute goal coming, but yesterday it didn't come.   Over the last couple of weeks the players have definitely shown they're up for the rest of the season and a bit of belief can go a long way. 

Hopefully we can continue this wee run and get further away from the bottom two.  Raith and Arbroath are both very tricky games but if we have a go at them who knows.

Certainly a lot more optimistic about the rest of the season  than I was prior to kick-off last week.

Archived