East Fife v Dumbarton

East Fife 0-2 Dumbarton
Another breakaway another goal, was a definite foul to us in front of the stand and about 3 yards in front of the linesman but running true to form of current officialdom he ignored it!!!
Credit to Dumbarton, played to the whistle and scored with their second shot!!!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the pub in Edinburgh. Currently a seething mess. Hearing Bobby's giving it the 3-0 to the fans. What a dick, but quite right. We should just forfeit when the Dumbarton games come along.

I repeat. Seething mess.
Ooft. Not into that from Bobbler. Unless of course it's the 91st minute and we have no chance of making a complete arse of it.

1 minute ago, rob71 said:

The way it’s going, I’m not too optimistic of a second half comeback! Hope I’m proved wrong though. Stand side lino is a joke!

To think that the SPL clubs whine constantly about the officials - they don't know how good they've got it. There was a lino at The Rock the other week who didn't make any decisions other than the most obvious. Every corner he waited until the ref made the decision, even though he was a few yards away and the ref was about 30 yards away. He was clearly terrified.

2 minutes ago, RockMusic said:

To think that the SPL clubs whine constantly about the officials - they don't know how good they've got it. There was a lino at The Rock the other week who didn't make any decisions other than the most obvious. Every corner he waited until the ref made the decision, even though he was a few yards away and the ref was about 30 yards away. He was clearly terrified.

SPL clubs haven't whined for a few seasons, to be fair.

4 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
5 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:
In the pub in Edinburgh. Currently a seething mess. Hearing Bobby's giving it the 3-0 to the fans. What a dick, but quite right. We should just forfeit when the Dumbarton games come along.

I repeat. Seething mess.

Ooft. Not into that from Bobbler. Unless of course it's the 91st minute and we have no chance of making a complete arse of it.

Yep, could still easily see us f**k it.

I'm hugely into it.

Lots of football still to be played, but very unlikely we come back. We like to give him absolute pelters, glad he wants to give it back.

The p***k.

10 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
11 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

I repeat. Seething mess.

THIS.we are our own worse enemy.JD has to get us to concentrate and see this out.Midweek game coming up that wont be easy either

Archived