YES Bar

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It's full of twats believing they are having some sort of drinking experience, soaking up the banter.

Go round the corner to Denholms.

:lol:

Better off in the Toby Jug!

7 hours ago, Billy Rubin said:

Pie and a Pint for £4 is tremendous value; unless the photo is from 2001.  

This is Glasgow. You can get a three course meal for cheaper than that in some hostelries...or at least you could until very recently

12 hours ago, Darren said:

:lol:

Better off in the Toby Jug!

I was about to post saying "It could be worse, you could be drinking in the Toby Jug".

Absolute abortion of a pub. There is good reason they sell 99p bottles of beer.*

*Do they still do this?

I was about to post saying "It could be worse, you could be drinking in the Toby Jug".
Absolute abortion of a pub. There is good reason they sell 99p bottles of beer.*
*Do they still do this?
Last time I was in there thry were doing Tuborg on special.

Fucking Tuborg.

It attracted exactly the sort of person you would imagine. I left shortly thereafter.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Last time I was in there thry were doing Tuborg on special.

Fucking Tuborg.

It attracted exactly the sort of person you would imagine. I left shortly thereafter.

Pretty sure it was plastic bottles of Tuborg for 99p the last time I was in. Before that it would have been 99p bottles of Heineken or Carlsberg, can't remember which.

Mate of mines regularly takes the boys who work for him in there after their shift on a Friday or Saturday. Means he can put a hundred quid behind the bar and get them all wasted. They are exactly the kind of people you would expect to be drinking in there.

Was always a popular place for some of the boys I went to the games with, as a meeting place before getting the train. Even then I hated being in the place, despite being in good company.

Archived