YES Bar

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Jason King said:

I went once, had a bog standard pint of lager and they charged me £4.50, thought that was taking the theme too far!!!

Come to Edinburgh. That same shitty pint will cost you a fiver.

Broken Britain.

Not half as desperate as the owner was to fleece the gullible SNP sheep of their hard earned before she scurries off to her new venture
Didnt she give them pints in exchange for their hard earned?

I always thought that was how pubs worked.

f**k up Tadger.

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

f**k up Tadger.

She also took money off them for future ecents seemingly that had no chance of happening given the winding up order the bar got or whatever companies house done to them 

I dont care for politics at all, but it looks like the owner has done the off with the money and done quite a few people, shite behaviour full stop

This sort of thing is kind of what I was meaning when I said that a lot of modern political engagement is grifters grifting the gulliable.  Why would you donate money to a pub?  If you want to support a pub, go and have a pint there.  Have ten pints.  Why do you need to donate money?  I'm also unsure if there's a need for a specific 'Yes' voting bar, it's not as though Yes voters are some besieged, persecuted minority in need of a safe space.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

f**k up Tadger.

See Below

2 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

She also took money off them for future ecents seemingly that had no chance of happening given the winding up order the bar got or whatever companies house done to them 

I dont care for politics at all, but it looks like the owner has done the off with the money and done quite a few people, shite behaviour full stop

^^^ What he said

51 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Radger the tadger.

Very original

like it or lump it part of scottish culture (to the people here and tourists abroad) is about independence; not all that out there a pub caters to it.  

poor if the owners have taken money knowing fine well its getting closed down.  that said i doubt they're able to pocket that money either.

Archived