Arbroath v Airdrie

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what does spence offer to the team that justifies a start over wallace or doris what does Donnelly offer to the team over pongo somebody must know if you do please explain it to me thank you

Spence is a really good striker record shows it, but with only one other (McKenna number 1 choice every week) getting a game at the moment others will have to miss out. Personally would've liked to see Doris get on more and I think Wallace should never have dropped out in first place

However it's a squad game and need all your players. I hope we give McCord a start/more games before the season is out. Same with Doris. Would like to see Wallace and McCord start Tuesday and an introduction of Doris from the bench.

Clearly see something in Donnelly. Thought he done ok today, see how he gets on going forward

Arbroath fans are moaning b*****ds,they shout and ball for everything even when a player hasn’t went down or got even close to an Arbroath player Crabbit chookter c***s

Hahahahaha shut up, think we’re allowed to moan when your team was clearly sent out to play a dirty game, yous should’ve had at least 1, maybe 2 players sent off, potential leg breaker on hammy and cynical tackle on bobby.
Imagine saying we’re moaning b*****ds, you see David Hutton after our second pen, was really quite comical, still bawling at the Lino 10 mins after it.

23 minutes ago, Big lichtie said:

what does spence offer to the team that justifies a start over wallace or doris what does Donnelly offer to the team over pongo somebody must know if you do please explain it to me thank you

Think Simon had a word with DC to bring them to the club to make you appreciate Wallace a bit more.

Joking aside big man, I'm sure both will show their worth sometime in the future.

44 minutes ago, ASC1878 said:

Can’t even spell teuchter properly , obviously from the west coast as you are illiterate. Enjoy your trip home pal

Your geography is as bad as his English - Airdrie is nowhere near the west coast. Lanarkshire is landlocked.

yea mate i did give wallace a hard time but always said when he played well and had lots of arguments on here with simon regarding wallace..as good as mckenna is he is not and never will be a striker . spence couldnt get a game in the championship with alloa and the signing of Donnelly totally baffles .

yea mate i did give wallace a hard time but always said when he played well and had lots of arguments on here with simon regarding wallace..as good as mckenna is he is not and never will be a striker . spence couldnt get a game in the championship with alloa and the signing of Donnelly totally baffles .

McKenna has played vast majority of the season upfront and has been amazing

so your saying its not all about scoring playing up front but then wallace doesnt score dropped doris dosent score not sharp enough

It's not no, and like I said I don't think Wallace should've been dropped and I'd like to see Doris get more game time

2 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:
8 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:
Clydebank isn't. It's on the West Coast.
HTH

I think it's beside the River Clyde some distance from the Coast. By your definition Dumbarton is on the West Coast?

Yes. The Clyde is tidal all the way to Glasgow Green. 

Archived