Arbroath v Airdrie

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ASC1878 said:

Can’t even spell teuchter properly , obviously from the west coast as you are illiterate. Enjoy your trip home pal

See if you had used the West of Scotland, instead of West Coast, this thread would be several pointless posts shorter

3 hours ago, Big lichtie said:

what does spence offer to the team that justifies a start over wallace or doris what does Donnelly offer to the team over pongo somebody must know if you do please explain it to me thank you

Agreed. Spence started last 3/4 games now and brought nothing, how many more tries we going to give him? Donelly made frequent appearances also done nothing. Wallace shouldn’t of been dropped but is DC just justifying his buys? And as for stevie d, always been an impact sub yet now not even getting a sniff, really supporting him to get sharp enough... McCord also, not a hope in hell he will even want to stay with us next season hardly getting a sniff either 

2 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

Yes. The Clyde is tidal all the way to Glasgow Green. 

You obviously fancy yourself as a smart arse but failing on so many levels it's embarrassing. Anyway Arbroath have been tremendous this season and deserve to be sitting at the top of the league. 

2 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

Yes. The Clyde is tidal all the way to Glasgow Green. 

Thanks for the info. I did not do Geography at school and I presume you mean the tidal inflow from the Firth of Clyde reaches its peak at Glasgow Green.  Good to work out how many teams  are in the West Coast set of League teams,  Amazing to get such a chat on this thread.

Agreed. Spence started last 3/4 games now and brought nothing, how many more tries we going to give him? Donelly made frequent appearances also done nothing. Wallace shouldn’t of been dropped but is DC just justifying his buys? And as for stevie d, always been an impact sub yet now not even getting a sniff, really supporting him to get sharp enough... McCord also, not a hope in hell he will even want to stay with us next season hardly getting a sniff either 

More than 3 tries anyway [emoji23][emoji23] ffs

Spence has done away well on the whole. Donnelly done well in his start at Stenny then was poor against Forfar, like most of the team.

New signings always get scrutinised so much more. First half McKenna was poor uptop too, everything bouncing off him. Two of them played much better second half

They're playing in a new team with new players in really big important pressure games for us. No be easy

4 wins a draw and a defeat in 2019, 16 points clear. Just give the guys a chance man. And if you really think DC would potentially harm our chances of winning games to justify his buys that's mental

Another 3 points and a step closer to the championship,  Great performance in spells today, at the business end of the season it’s always going to be tough, it’s all about getting the points and grinding out the victory’s, every team has something to play for.

Put 3 by a shite Airdrie team and that makes you a legend must have low standards up in sheep shagging county

Yes... that's why he is a legend... definitely... no the previous 7 year he's been here and all the goals and memories he's gave us it's the fact he scored a free kick and a couple of pens the day

Sheep shagging county starts north of Johnshaven, brush up on yer geography

4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

More than 3 tries anyway emoji23.pngemoji23.png ffs

Spence has done away well on the whole. Donnelly done well in his start at Stenny then was poor against Forfar, like most of the team.

New signings always get scrutinised so much more. First half McKenna was poor uptop too, everything bouncing off him. Two of them played much better second half

They're playing in a new team with new players in really big important pressure games for us. No be easy

4 wins a draw and a defeat in 2019, 16 points clear. Just give the guys a chance man. And if you really think DC would potentially harm our chances of winning games to justify his buys that's mental

Completely agree new players are scrutinised and need time to settle etc but just don’t understand why dc tried/trying to fix something that wasn’t broken. Not saying he would try and harm the team but regardless of scrapping points and Raith doing us favours when needed he’s not utilising all our avenues within the team. Forgot what McCord, Wallace or Stevie even look like. Who knows Doris may even be sharp again? He certainly looked in good shape warming up, but we wouldn’t know... 

We have been scraping by winning games recently not flying high scoring goals for fun like the first half of the season (yes still 16 points clear - which I’m over the moon with) but always think we should strive to be better especially for possibility looming closer of championship football. Same predictable subs, I think it needs shaken up a bit. 

25 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Smart enough to get easy bites simply by mentioning Clydebank in a thread about Airdrie.

Here fishy, fishy...

1464470361244.gif

Would that be the Airdrie on the west coast of Scotland or the one in Canada ?

1 minute ago, Nipper said:

Would that be the Airdrie on the west coast of Scotland or the one in Canada ?

The one from Clydebank, obviously.

I'm not aware of any town in Canada buying an existing Scottish football team and moving it across the atlantic ocean.

13 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

The one from Clydebank, obviously.

I'm not aware of any town in Canada buying an existing Scottish football team and moving it across the atlantic ocean.

I don't think you know very much. 

Archived