Falkirk v Dundee United

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

In comparison to "The Edge", yeah quality. You'd give your left bollock for a player like Pawlett or Harkes.

They're* 

United fans now creaming themselves over a guy that was struggling to get a game in league 2 and a boy freed fae the MLS.   Hardly Ronaldo and Messi for fecks sake.

6 minutes ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

So they wouldn't walk into your starting XI?

Good ane!

I was laughing at your use of the word quality which clearly given their current standing they are not. We are second bottom of the league so I think we're the last side you should be comparing your players too to be honest.

46 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

The quality of player United has at our disposal compared to Falkirk we should win the game. Simple as that.

Well, I certainly couldn't claim the reverse as I don't know enough about your players.

You should be well versed on the qualities of Dixon and Paton but what can you tell me about Burgoyne, McKenna, Robson, Waddington, Keillor-Dunne, Petravicious, Rudden & Jarvis, all of whom are likely to play a part on Saturday?

Well, I certainly couldn't claim the reverse as I don't know enough about your players.
You should be well versed on the qualities of Dixon and Paton but what can you tell me about Burgoyne, McKenna, Robson, Waddington, Keillor-Dunne, Petravicious, Rudden & Jarvis, all of whom are likely to play a part on Saturday?
Theres nothing wrong with Stewartys statement really except that its far too simplistic to be applied to real life football in most cases.

Archived