Falkirk v Dundee United

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There will be five or six posts on this thread from Falkirk fans for every one from Arabs.  This is not a criticism just an observation.
Arabs are fans; Terrors is the nickname for the team.  HTH.
Absolutely criminal that two of the Arab posts have been wasted on this fucking drivel then.

Oh well, only another 3 or 4 to go before we see what other piercing insight the DABs have for us.

Have to laugh at the fact some players are still shiting out of playing on astro.  Centrebacks should be the kinbd of players that run through brick walls for you and now their scared to play on a certain surface. Cant see the likes of Dave Mackay saying I'm no playing on that surface it may hurt my ankle.Embarrassing stuff.Difficult to gauge this . United have made some decent signings as have we.   If Robson is playing for them again that would be a major weakness and I'd stick DKD out there on him.  A draw is the most likely I would say.

22 minutes ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

Routine away win. 0-3.

It’s already been explained earlier in the thread that this game isn’t at Tannadice. Wake up ffs.

14 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Falkirk 14/5 Draw 14/5 Dundee U 17/20
Bet 365
Falkirk were 23/10 yesterday.

Generous odds?

I love a bit of odds on opposition.

2 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

If he scores the winner on Saturday I'm coming after you. 

I'd have been absolutely stunned if anyone at Falkirk actually thought he was suspended for the game. I know they are having a bad season but it's not as if they are "banters year" bad.

1 hour ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

Routine away win. 0-3.

You have to go back to when Brechin were in the league for when Utd scored more than 2 away goals in a league game, kinda tells you why UTD are a 15 goal swing behind the top 2.

Hopefully we see the UTD turned a corner feeling into a oh its no on Saturday, we see it every year throughout a season where they think they have turned the corner and then boom.

The best one was the Ayr 5-0 pumping on their own pitch.

15 minutes ago, MrDust said:

You have to go back to when Brechin were in the league for when Utd scored more than 2 away goals in a league game, kinda tells you why UTD are a 15 goal swing behind the top 2.

Hopefully we see the UTD turned a corner feeling into a oh its no on Saturday, we see it every year throughout a season where they think they have turned the corner and then boom.

The best one was the Ayr 5-0 pumping on their own pitch.

I think the fact that one of our worst players is your first choice CH tells you all you need to know in terms of the quality of both squads now.

You're in for a pumping and the saltiness of your tears will be delicious.

3 minutes ago, Ralphies_Chip said:

I think the fact that one of our worst players is your first choice CH tells you all you need to know in terms of the quality of both squads now.

You're in for a pumping and the saltiness of your tears will be delicious.

tenor.gif

Going to hospitality at Falkirk Stadium on Saturday: anyone who has been recently, what is the food like, and does drink freely flow?

The match: I've witnessed United falling on their collective faces too often to be confident in thinking they will leave with three points. But some of the bad defeats suffered in the past have had a managerial backstory to them, Brewster on his way out anyway, Laszlo in limbo as takeover talk stalled. 

No excuses for the Baptie hat trick match in the late eighties, as Jim McLean continued on for several years afterwards.

We're 2nd in the last 6 and last 10 form tables, tucked in behind Ross County. Important to keep the momentum going  with a win here as it's looking like Partick will keep picking up points and the Pars and Morton also doing just about enough to see them to safety given the points they've already accumulated. Absolutely no idea how the game is going to go seeing as I've missed the previous two games between the teams this season...and both sides have signed brand new starting 11s in the transfer window

Archived