Rovers v Montrose - 4th play-off Place decider

Boo. 

Ultimately, we need to try and stop being shit before the playoffs. String a few wins together and at least look like a team who might actually do something for once. 

Time to bin the players who keep letting us down. Change it McGlynn. 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Tut tut.

Aye, loosely speaking i’ll stick with it. Might make the Airdrie game. I deserve a break. Rovers are absolute torture and I definitely feel it affect my mood.

11 hours ago, Levenmouth Rover said:

Scary - despite your many posts on here you don’t strike me as being the most committed supporter of the club.

11 hours ago, Rovers_Lad said:

More committed supporter of birthday parties,anniversaries etc etc

Rovers_Lad, I like birthday cake! I make no apologies for that.

Levenmouth Rover, my commitment is definitely on the wane. 

4 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Rovers_Lad, I like birthday cake! I make no apologies for that.

Levenmouth Rover, my commitment is definitely on the wane. 

"Part-time supporters, you're only part-time supporters, part-time supporters, you're only part-time supporters..." to tune of "Guantanamera" (The Sandpipers, 1966).

Cf. "Sing when you're winning..."

Used to be sung back in the '80's at fans leaving early when they knew their team was beaten.

7 hours ago, Brummo said:

"Part-time supporters, you're only part-time supporters, part-time supporters, you're only part-time supporters..." to tune of "Guantanamera" (The Sandpipers, 1966).

Cf. "Sing when you're winning..."

Used to be sung back in the '80's at fans leaving early when they knew their team was beaten.

It’s nice that someone on Pie and Bovril cares about the niceties, like capitalisation. Bravo!

I revel in my part-time supporter status. I rarely sing these days. Even when we’re winning, which is a rare occurrence of late.

Edit: I just checked and i’ve been to 10 games this season at Starks and missed 5 home games (no danger I was going to the Methil ‘home’ games). That’s about usual these days, and for our fickle support that’s practically diehard attendance levels. Last away game I was at was Alloa in January 2018. Away from home, I don’t think I even class as part-time anymore in terms of our away support.

24 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

12 games left to build up some serious momentum for the playoffs. 

Surely the players will be mad with themselves about not winning the title and will be fighting for all they're worth to at least get to the Championship through the back door?..

Don’t call me Sh...*sigh*...let’s hope that’s what they are all feeling right now. Can McGlynn get them to play like a team and start winning regularly again?

Reading the comments as a Montrose supporter,  are you guys trying to lull us into a false sense of security!? 

Should we be super confident...? We are never super confident.  From cuffing Brechin, to getting beat at Stenny, to beating Forfar, all in 3 weeks. We know nothing is a given. with The Mo.

Sitting mid table in our promotion year is a fantastic place to be, and that'll do nicely for now.

41 minutes ago, maz1974 said:

Reading the comments as a Montrose supporter,  are you guys trying to lull us into a false sense of security!? 

Should we be super confident...? We are never super confident.  From cuffing Brechin, to getting beat at Stenny, to beating Forfar, all in 3 weeks. We know nothing is a given. with The Mo.

Sitting mid table in our promotion year is a fantastic place to be, and that'll do nicely for now.

Nah, we're just being honest m8, We are shit and our squad is full of bed wetters. 

Archived