Rovers v Montrose - 4th play-off Place decider

Just now, tazz1903 said:

Raith fans are a bunch of horrible c@nts , who cant take the fact that they are in league 1 ,  Thinking they are a step away from the premiership ? makes us all laugh . :rolleyes:

It's not affecting you in any way, which is good to see. 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Beachbum said:

It was where my dad had his seat, near the half way line.  When the board closed it he never went back.

Aye we were just along from that, always missed the railway stand. 

4 hours ago, Beachbum said:

And giving the linesman a hard time. :)

Made me laugh had forgotten that part,  can mind the whispered count down as they got close to the line afore the games even kicked off.  "1...2...3" then in unison "Get a GRIP Linesman, that was never offside, you are useless linesman!" etc 

Remember the only linesman we had with a sense of humour that laughed and then started looking at his watch in mock terror.  At the other end of the scale was the one christened peewee cos of his resemblance to peewee herman was a lad that did not take a joke well. 

Also a happy memory was the look on Jock Browns face as he walked along the track to a chorus of "one Gerry McNee theres only one Gerry McNee" 

Bring back the Railway Stand please :) 

10 hours ago, Wee Sandy said:

See when you put someone on IGNORE....it means you do not have to read/ will not see what they write. Get it, Tazz?

Yer doing a great job ignoring me ? ma wee pal Sandy ?  hope you enjoy roaring back 3 ?  :lol::P

Archived