Rovers v Montrose - 4th play-off Place decider

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Over 400? That would fill half of the main stand let alone the corner section. I'd say any more than a couple of hundred.

The Main Stand holds about 1500. Depressingly you could fit the entire crowd in it for most home matches.

6 hours ago, Beachbum said:

Good news Montrose fans. You're in the Key-Tech stand (on the railway side). Rovers' board must like you.

Capture9.PNG

Hope Rovers do this in future. I sometimes head along to Starks if I'm back in Fife and Pars are away at Queens or somewhere equally shite.

Think this is going to be awkward period for Raith. Players/fans will feel there's no chance for the title and play-offs are miles away. That can easily lead to a drop in standards, which would be dangerous with the top four spot not in the bag. Their quality should see them comfortably over the line but a potentially tricky week ahead.

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Hope Rovers do this in future. I sometimes head along to Starks if I'm back in Fife and Pars are away at Queens or somewhere equally shite.

Think this is going to be awkward period for Raith. Players/fans will feel there's no chance for the title and play-offs are miles away. That can easily lead to a drop in standards, which would be dangerous with the top four spot not in the bag. Their quality should see them comfortably over the line but a potentially tricky week ahead.

Standards? What standards? 

11 hours ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Standards? What standards? 

Was thinking this myself. We have standards?

I’m trying to get my head to a place where I give two fucks about the remainder of this season. 6th time lucky for the play-offs?

Archived