Ayr vs Dunfermline

1 hour ago, Young Eddie said:

Reading this post by a Dunfermline fan about them taking anything off us as a 'good result' and a 'bonus game' neatly highlights just how well Ayr have done this season. :)

And how utterly shite we've been. 

Like really shite. 

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bruce Anderson and Joe Thomson are our bright sparks and feel we might have enough to take away a draw from this. Our most important games are the ones following this though. I really hope we come away from this unscathed more than anything as we can't afford any more injuries in the lead up to those games.

7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Jim Jefferies taught him (^^^) everything he knows.

Ah yes, the man Stan Collymore described as 'the worst manager he ever played under', whose training methods were 'like something from 1975'.

Personally can't think of a more ringing endorsement.

Ah yes, the man Stan Collymore described as 'the worst manager he ever played under', whose training methods were 'like something from 1975'.
Ah Stan Collymore, who beats up women like it's 1725.

16 hours ago, Young Eddie said:

Reading this post by a Dunfermline fan about them taking anything off us as a 'good result' and a 'bonus game' neatly highlights just how well Ayr have done this season. :)

It definitely would be. Our record against Ayr in recent years is really good, but this season it's completely different. Ayr have been nothing short of fantastic, especially when you compare the budgets with the likes of Dundee Utd & Ross Co. I'd take a point right now and I've not often gone into a game at Somerset saying that :).

I'll take anything he says with a pinch of salt.

1 hour ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

181935-jim-jefferies.jpg&key=2b787f7106c

You've upset Jim now. 

2 hours ago, JFPar said:

It definitely would be. Our record against Ayr in recent years is really good, but this season it's completely different. Ayr have been nothing short of fantastic, especially when you compare the budgets with the likes of Dundee Utd & Ross Co. I'd take a point right now and I've not often gone into a game at Somerset saying that :).

I'm wouldn't say it's completely different this season as we've only played them twice with one loss and one draw. Hopefully we can add one victory on Saturday, and then another a few weeks later in the Friday night game at East End.

7 hours ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

I don't think I'm alone in saying I couldn't give a flying f**k about Stan Collymore's opinion on anything tbqh.

Archived