Jags Vs Stags Part Three - Saturday 23 February

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An absolute shitebag performance in the second half. Caldwell rightly got praised for his subs last week but this week’s were woeful.

Looks like it could be a season defining game for both teams.

What a comeback!!

Can't quite believe it, league is looking a lot better now :)

3 home games on the trot now so hoepfully we can pull away even further.

Credit to the players and Steve and Stuart, they must have co-managed their little hearts out at half time!

Brilliant! 

Unlucky to Thistle though, should really have had us at 2-0. But...happy days!

Ah well, can't argue with the result. We should have maybe made more of our chances in the first half.

Spittal fucking up right after halftime handed the impetus to County and they never looked back while it seemed to suck the life out of Thistle.

A reality check as County are an effective outfit on their day.

I don't think we were even that good in the first half but did manage to create some decent chances.

Squad is lacking a midfielder off the bench and too many players didn't even get passmarks. 

Bring on the Pars...:green

I thought we were down and out at half time, absolutely no way did I think Ayr would lose and Dundee United draw and we win 4-2.

That was potentially a huge 45 minutes in our season. 

Who cares about the result during the week, this was far more important.

I was happy at half time but the complete disaster at the start of the second half that County scored from set the tone. I do not have a clue what Gary Harkins was doing today and felt that he should have been taken off early on. 

Once County scored the defeat looked inevitable. 

I hope that Bannigan's injury  is not too bad as without him our midfield looks very weak,

No complaints about the result. Got a complete doing in the 2nd half. The minute Spittal ballsed up that clearance we fell to pieces and the result was inevitable. Not convinced with the goalie. That punch out was mindboggling and he was sleeping at the 3rd and for a guy that is 6-4 he fails to convince in the air. After the good start to 2019 that was a reality check.  Its time to give Coulibaly a chance. Doolan just aint been at the races this season. Whats the point of puting him on the bench every week and never  giving him a run out. Yet another huge game on Tuesday. 

To be fair, he deserved any grief he got.

Utter sh*te. I don't think any of them deserved grief despite every one of them having a second half 'mare, tbh.

The manner of the defeat's a bit hard to take, but we lost to the side that are going to win the league. *shrugs*

What a capitulation that was. 2-0 at HT and really should have been more. Then Spittal fucks up with that clearance at the back post and the game completely turns on its head - we lost all momentum and County took over. No complaints about the result.

Wee bit of a wake-up call, though, and we can get all the promotion playoff chat right in the bin. Let’s just finish 8th and get this shitshow of a season over.

21 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

Utter sh*te. I don't think any of them deserved grief despite every one of them having a second half 'mare, tbh.

The manner of the defeat's a bit hard to take, but we lost to the side that are going to win the league. *shrugs*

Lost to the side who finished below us in the Premier League last season. That’s depressing enough, without some of our fans saying they don’t care we lost to them. Apathy has well and truly set in.

Lost to the side who finished below us in the Premier League last season. That’s depressing enough, without some of our fans saying they don’t care we lost to them. Apathy has well and truly set in.
f**k off.

5 minutes ago, Midlife Crisis said:

Whataboutery overload!

3 minutes ago, Nizzy said:
4 minutes ago, Midlife Crisis said:

f**k off.

Very eloquently put, sir. And may I wish you a similar sentiment. 

Archived