Jags Vs Stags Part Three - Saturday 23 February

50 minutes ago, Walter said:
1 hour ago, dingdong1929 said:

Surely after reading the Eskimo pish you weren't expecting an accurate portrayal of local voting trends?

Well, no  :(

Thought id drip-feed some local politics into the thread though.
You're welcome?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, no  [emoji20]
Thought id drip-feed some local politics into the thread though.
You're welcome?

Aye ok. I stand corrected. Although it is quite funny that you're more irked at being linked with Alistair Carmichael than seal-clubbing. [emoji3]

19 minutes ago, Walter said:

Aye ok. I stand corrected. Although it is quite funny that you're more irked at being linked with Alistair Carmichael than seal-clubbing. emoji3.png

I cant even bring myself to go fishing, went as a kid and couldn't kill anything I caught.

But f**k Alistair Carmichael ;)

[ETA - no real issue with Jamie Stone so far, to be fair to him]

I cant even bring myself to go fishing, went as a kid and couldn't kill anything I caught.
But f**k Alistair Carmichael [emoji6]
[ETA - no real issue with Jamie Stone so far, to be fair to him]

What kind of Dingwallian are you? Going down the Peff murdering eels was the bastion of any good Dingwall upbringing. Shame on you.

13 minutes ago, Loki said:

What kind of Dingwallian are you? Going down the Peff murdering eels was the bastion of any good Dingwall upbringing. Shame on you.

I was happier charging along the Peff paths on my bike, pretending to be Tigra in a Ferrari F40.

Progress? No. 
Better than taking lives, even slimy ones? Aye mun, its Tigra in an F40, thats peak 80s upbringing.

This thread has taken a nasty edge.  Partick Thistle Ross County relations have never recovered since the great "which Belle and Sebastian song goes best with fresh Italian olives with garlic" debate.*

*The answer is, of course, The (Scott) Fox in the Snow.

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

This thread has taken a nasty edge.  Partick Thistle Ross County relations have never recovered since the great "which Belle and Sebastian song goes best with fresh Italian olives with garlic" debate.*

I like their tribute to Scott Fox - I didn't see it coming (beat at the near post).

On 2/20/2019 at 17:04, Savage Henry said:

Most Thistle Vs County matches I've watched can only be described as I Don't Want to Play Football.

1 hour ago, colliedug said:

As much as i like Dingwall lets get f####d right in about this mob tomorrow and keep the 3 points at Firhill

^^^ seal clubber

Archived