Jags Vs Stags Part Three - Saturday 23 February

A home game on a Saturday in February. Far out man!

Thistle seem like a totally different entity from the first meeting between the clubs in what turned out to be Archibald’s last game in charge. County strolled to victory. 

The game up in Dingwall was a bit closer with Thistle conceding goals that County didn’t have to work too hard for. Caldwell certainly had a game plan but the players as a unit weren’t quite capable of carrying it out.

Certainly our toughest challenge of 2019 but we must fancy our chances of keeping the points at Firhill.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

A Partick Thistle win would be good for Scottish football.

An exceptionally cold winter would have been good for this forum. Unfortunately,  things don't always work out for the greater good.

2 minutes ago, yoda said:

An exceptionally cold winter would have been good for this forum. Unfortunately,  things don't always work out for the greater good.

You think call offs and postponements would be a good thing?  Personally I think that... oh wait, you’re not talking about that are you?  :(

3 hours ago, Walter said:

Intae these seal-clubbing, blubber-munching, nose-rubbing, Lib Dem voting northern weirdos!

I’ve copied this and will be using it in the match thread for a week on Tuesday. Hope that’s alright, Watty? 

20 hours ago, Walter said:

Intae these seal-clubbing, blubber-munching, nose-rubbing, Lib Dem voting northern weirdos!

17 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I’ve copied this and will be using it in the match thread for a week on Tuesday. Hope that’s alright, Watty? 

Eskimo pish aside:

https://www.parliament.uk/biographies/commons/ian-blackford/4390

Archived