Queen's Park v Clyde

We've improved in terms of performance over the last four games, albeit the riding of Berwick being all we had to show for it in terms of wins. 

All the pressure is on Clyde. We're not playing for anything other than pride, whereas they are in the heat of a promotion battle. They have to have a meaningful victory at Hampden eventually.

I note they've been struggling a wee bit for goals. Is the rapist likely to be back? Why has he been missing anyway? Injury? Sex offender rehabilitation programme? Would hope he'd miss out. He's as big a threat on the park as he is off it. 

Goodwillie fractured his arm down at Berwick at the start of January, there’s a possibility he could be back next week. 

If we play like we did at hampden the first time round we’ll get beat again. Not scoring many but not conceding many either, think it’s 2 in 8 games we’ve conceded. 

Yesterday showed that we need one of Norway, Goodwillie or Love back for this. Lack of cutting edge.

Defensively, I'd go with Lang and Rumsby with Stewart coming in for McNiff.

Getting over this seemingly mental block we have at Hampden is a must if we have any title ambitions. As always, will be a tough game.

1-1.

Hoping to have one of our three strikers back for this one! 

I would like to think Lamont will start in this one, with Rumsby back in for Cogill. I was puzzled as to why he was dropped on Saturday in the first place. 

Could we finally get a performance at Hampden out of the lads? I certainly hope so.

Going to be a long fucking week on this thread. Can’t wait to go over the same covered ground...

On the actual football, if we have at least one option returning up front, with Goody or Kris we should win. If we start with the same XI I wouldn’t be confident. We weren’t lacking in chances yesterday, but I doubt Queens Park would defend as erratically.

This time next week QP will be behind Clyde by either,  21 points (14-5 at Oddschecker)

or  24 points (47-18 at Oddschecker)

or  27 points (13-15) at Oddschecker)

Now given that the "resurgent" QP are playing like Brazil and poor wee Clyde have only a junior centre-half as an entire forward line surely the bookies have called this wrong.