Queen's Park v Clyde

As an aside, why were Queens Park supporters carrying out a silent protest?
Mesmerised by the middle aged Clyde fan with veins throbbing in his neck shouting and ranting like a right walloper. Thought he was going to burst.

Happy with a draw, particularly after we had dropped out of the game in the middle of the second half. Great to see the guys rally after the opener.. but that miss!!

Thankfully Banks was quieter in the second half; he was outstanding in the first.

Too many easy passes went astray but I won't complain. Putting a spoke in Clyde's wheel with the late equaliser was terrific.

I'll take his passion every time over the comatose, silent and deadly boring Queens Park support.

Aye...but he was just shouting at the QP support, not supporting his team. There were a couple of wee kids beside him; hopefully not his. Daft roaster.

9 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

I'll take his passion every time over the comatose, silent and deadly boring Queens Park support.

I'll take Clyde consistently shitting their pants at Hampden over bothering about what goes on in the stand. Decent Clyde support tbf anyway. Couple of hundred. 

Edited by an86

I'll take Clyde consistently shitting their pants at Hampden over bothering about what goes on in the stand. Decent Clyde support tbf anyway. Couple of hundred. 

It's such a big fixture for them. Must be a lot of the Sooside old guard who won't travel all the way to Cumbernauld. As one of my aunties used to say " If ah cannae get a corporation bus there then it cannae be worth gaun".

3 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Thought the crowd was dreadful on both sides. Can’t have been more than 600 surely?

977. Actually thought it was decent considering Pollok and Auchinleck were playing the Junior Cup quarters just up the road. Nearly 1800 at that. 

6 minutes ago, an86 said:

I'll take Clyde consistently shitting their pants at Hampden over bothering about what goes on in the stand. Decent Clyde support tbf anyway. Couple of hundred more than the home support. 

Fixed that for you, petal. 

Can only assume the additional revenue generated from our large contingent will be going on the QP players' draw bonuses. Time wasting after 50 minutes :lol:. Peak QP. I suppose that's them safe for another year with Albion Rovers losing so fair play. 

Anyway, disappointing not to win today after some of the chances we missed. That being said, I make that 13 unbeaten and the title is in our hands. Can't complain too much, really. 

3 minutes ago, ScottR96 said:

Fixed that for you, petal. 

Can only assume the additional revenue generated from our large contingent will be going on the QP players' draw bonuses. Time wasting after 50 minutes :lol:. Peak QP. I suppose that's them safe for another year with Albion Rovers losing so fair play. 

Anyway, disappointing not to win today after some of the chances we missed. That being said, I make that 13 unbeaten and the title is in our hands. Can't complain too much, really. 

Absolutely furious. Pleasing. 

977. Actually thought it was decent considering Pollok and Auchinleck were playing the Junior Cup quarters just up the road. Nearly 1800 at that. 
Out of interest do the home fans enter via the big flight of stairs ? Cause a lot were coming out there at the end no turnstiles there or is this the freebies

2 minutes ago, cfcuk said:
13 minutes ago, an86 said:

Out of interest do the home fans enter via the big flight of stairs ? Cause a lot were coming out there at the end no turnstiles there or is this the freebies

That's the qp committee guys.

About 150 of them, or half their support if you prefer.

Always a real boot in the balls the late equaliser should have been well ahead by then decent game thought we done enough to win but that's football , Lennon's striker fiasco over the summer has come back to haunt us we really have to hope DGW stays fit from now till May if not for the title then the play offs if we don't go up then it's simply down to Lennon he has been given all the back up the club could give him in terms of finance

6 minutes ago, cfcuk said:
17 minutes ago, an86 said:

Club members can go through that way. Season tickets as well, maybe. Not sure. 

4 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

Lennon's striker fiasco over the summer has come back to haunt us

Has it? Finance is one thing and availability is another. We signed Hopkirk who would've been more than good enough, indeed probably a stand-out, and we only managed to shift him from the wage bill long after the window had closed. We have Syvertsen and Love who are adequate as back-up.