Queen's Park v Clyde

Firzpatrick please score one of those! :( Queen’s Park started the better team and hit the bar with a cross/shot and forced a good save from Currie. Since then we’ve been the better team but have missed two sitters from Fitzpatrick and Banks also passed up a really good opportunity.

Half of two halves. QP started better and Currie made a good stop. We've grown into it and ended up well on top, Fitzpatrick should have scored. 

Banks playing very well but we don't have enough people in the box for the series of crosses we've been slinging in.

From this angle it did look like a booking for the foul on Banks but apart from that the referee has been absolutely fine. He's being consistent with pushes and nudges when the ball is in the air and the game is flowing well as a result.

Prepared to change my mind second half though.

From this angle it did look like a booking for the foul on Banks but apart from that the referee has been absolutely fine. He's being consistent with pushes and nudges when the ball is in the air and the game is flowing well as a result.
Prepared to change my mind second half though.
A couple of very debatable-looking calls from the far side linesman and a good number of instances of Fitzpatrick being over-zealously challenged with no foul awarded.

Banks has looked very good so far, and with better movement/positioning inside of him would have a couple of assists from his deliveries.

Fitzpatrick isn’t good enough I’m afraid. He looks like a junior centre half playing up front for a league two team (I know that’s harsh pulling him about and I love his attitude) but there’s nothing working up front. We need to change it, the terrible miss aside. Banks can put in a decent cross. 

Absolutely typical Clyde at Hampden. No surprises whatsoever (other than Queen’s Park didn’t score again at the end).

ETA: If we start with any striker whatsoever we win that game comfortably. If we stop tippy-tappy pish once we’re winning, we win the game. Final thought, I hate slagging individual players but I don’t know why we continue to persist with Ross Lyon. He offers nothing.

Edited by Scott-Replay

4 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Good visual of the striker heading wide just after the equaliser.

Talk me through your feelings when Euan East's majestic strike nestled in the corner. In great detail, if possible. Thanks. 

Edited by an86