Queen's Park v Clyde

Prefer Clyde fans when they're over confident and underestimating the opposition. Not enjoying the nerves coming from them. In all seriousness, it is the sort of game they have to win if they're going to win the league. 
Don't worry isn't a few of the few of usual panic merchants [emoji23] some thought we wouldn't beat Albion Rovers
Game will probably be closer than should be but 2 0 to the Clyde
As you say if we can't beat a bunch of amateurs then we don't deserve to go up

If the Hampden PA is watching I'd like to make a song request please.
Nick Lowe: I Love The Sound of Breaking Glass
I'd suggest a song that was a big hit during Queens Park's glory days "The Boy I Love Is Up in the Gallery".

It'll bring back some good memories for their younger supporters.

7 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

I'd suggest a song that was a big hit during Queens Park's glory days "The Boy I Love Is Up in the Gallery".

It'll bring back some good memories for their younger supporters.

Ah yes! A classic. Unfortunately we can't find replacement needles for the gramophone anymore but I'm told there's a cassette with Phil Collins' Missed Again up in the loft somewhere if you're looking for nostalgia.

4 hours ago, cfcuk said:

Queens park form 1 win in 11 league games that's a real worry emoji23.png
Hope our players are more confident than some 

That's a fair point.  Maybe the memory of the last visit tainting my optimism. I have every confidence they boys will do the job. Top of the league in a few weeks..mon the clyde !!

That's a fair point.  Maybe the memory of the last visit tainting my optimism. I have every confidence they boys will do the job. Top of the league in a few weeks..mon the clyde !!
As DW said different team different manager will be tough away game but one we should look to win McPherson had our number for years aided and abetted some terrible management on our side a collection of poor players and wage thieves looking for a last pay day
All different now over the past few weeks without DGW our young squad have coped with the pressure of must win games see no reason to doubt them now ( I did around after our last game at hampden ) one thing is we won't lose through lack of effort

As this is posted the Queens fans are writing a huge GIRUY and have it sitting in their drafts folder [emoji23]

Suggestion better put in the junk or spam folder [emoji16]

With Syvertson not being mentioned in Danny's injury update I would assume he is available and possibly Love also, add the young boy Banks who looks like he could cause problems I think we may be ok in an attacking sense.  If the defence continue their form of late we should be ok also at the back. Feeling confident going into this game, which is always a bad sign