Queen's Park v Clyde

an86

1 hour ago, Mick1867 said:

To be fair the "Queue Pee" patter ain't much better.

Think it will be an attacking and open game on Saturday. It's just a shame we struggle to score goals unless we're playing the bottom two. 25 league goals all season with 15 against those two 

Jeez. I was depressed enough about the 25 but didn't spot we had to play Berwick or Rovers to get there.

Anything less than a four clear goal win for Clyde and Lennon has to walk.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I've got a bad feeling about this. :unsure2:

I always go into this game confident and leave disappointed most of the time, but if I'm being honest QP have been a better team than we have been in recent years, I don't believe that is the same this season as long as we go into the game with the correct attitude, unlike the last game at Hampden for some reason was way off I believe we will get the 3 points.

Our injury situation and qp' s recent form has me worried.  Boys have done superb grinding out results but this will be another big ask.  That said our defence has looked good and i think boyle is due a goal so I'm going for a 0 -1 and hope the stress doesn't kill me! 

Our injury situation and qp' s recent form has me worried.  Boys have done superb grinding out results but this will be another big ask.  That said our defence has looked good and i think boyle is due a goal so I'm going for a 0 -1 and hope the stress doesn't kill me! 
Queens park form 1 win in 11 league games that's a real worry [emoji23]
Hope our players are more confident than some fans

Prefer Clyde fans when they're over confident and underestimating the opposition. Not enjoying the nerves coming from them. In all seriousness, it is the sort of game they have to win if they're going to win the league. 

You'd like to think we should be winning this but given our record at Hampden & knowing its a game we really should be winning if we want to win the title, i'm not confident. Nerves more than anything. Not use to games at this time of the year being important and actually meaning something.

Life was so much easier when if we won you were delighted but if you lost it didnt come as much of a surprise.

Archived