Dundee vs Hibs - Friday 22/02/19 (7.45 pm KO)

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Was thinking Rocky's save was almost as good Smith's at Dens 86 before Sir Albert  slam dunked em. 

I sit behind that goal slightly to the left of it. I was right in line with the shot and your keeper saw it at the very last second. Terrific save and game changer 

Marciano's save was about as good as the last game changing save he produced against us at Easter Road. The p***k.

How some Hibs fans think Bogdan is better is beyond me. He's probably behind McGregor for me as best in the league and perhaps Lewis but that's tight.

Marciano's save was about as good as the last game changing save he produced against us at Easter Road. The p***k.
How some Hibs fans think Bogdan is better is beyond me. He's probably behind McGregor for me as best in the league and perhaps Lewis but that's tight.
Bogdan has been decent for us after a shaky first couple of games. His distribution is miles better too. I'd agree Marciano is better but it's not by miles.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Bogdan is pretty good at stopping the shots too. Marciano's flaw is that he frequently kicks a regulation football towards a football pitch, and misses.

Archived